BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Breaking News - Boardroom shuffle?

The Sun's Martin Blackburn has just set tongues wagging with this tweet

"More upheaval on the cards at #brfc - not the manager this time...for once."

The hot tip to get the chop is Derek Shaw, more news as it breaks.

This post has been promoted to an article

Additional - Mail now running the story, claims compo deal is to blame. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2303699/Blackburn-Rovers-managing-director-Derek-Shaw-leaves-Ewood-Park.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Derek Shaw whilst seeming a bit clueless at best seemed the least of issue

Hopefully Agnew goes but its beyond laughable that Shebby Singh may be the last man standing, the equivalent of Garth Crooks going to a team like Deportivo and being the senior figure!

Agnew, Singh then Shaw would be my order of preference

Having said that you could replace all three with Bert and Ernie along with Pooh Bear and we'd be no worse off so I will hope beyond reason and logic that it can lead to a positive

Derek Shaw whilst seeming a bit clueless at best seemed the least of issue

Hopefully Agnew goes but its beyond laughable that Shebby Singh may be the last man standing, the equivalent of Garth Crooks going to a team like Deportivo and being the senior figure!

Agnew, Singh then Shaw would be my order of preference

I think time will hopefully tell Tom why they are going in certain order , would have preferred Agnew first but without his buffer he is wide open now, hopefully the killer blow is not far off

Guest Norbert

He's probably a big mate of Barry Sh_te's, so he'll get more opportunities to make an idiot of himself. Agnew is probably busy patching things up with Shebby as I type. He's like that shifty bloke from Lord of The Rings, who manipulates that old and cursed king. See that's Agnew on the left.

ae62647b-a2af-4be0-8c21-c4cc3dbd6a6f.jpg

• Backroom

The irony, think this story will explain that in more depth

Is this concerning Shaw sorting the contracts which meant that Berg is due a big pay off?

Expect a YouTube video from rovers to be released at midnight tonight.

Martins tweet about a boardroom shuffle has been taken entirely out of context. It's actually a new dance craze invented in the Ewood board room, a cross between the gangnam style and mc hammer. Shagnew and Shebby have been working on it for weeks.

Guest Norbert

Gríma Wormtongue. Not that I'd ever refer to him as such, but that I believe is the character name you're hunting for.

That's him. I looked him up. Someone else in our decline is more fitting of the wormtongue title upon further reflection. My solicitor advises me not to mention his name.....;)

Agnew has the insidious, self serving air about him that would do unspeakable acts with a donkey if it meant gaining a bit more power and keeping his seat on the board.

Expect a YouTube video from rovers to be released at midnight tonight.

Martins tweet about a boardroom shuffle has been taken entirely out of context. It's actually a new dance craze invented in the Ewood board room, a cross between the gangnam style and mc hammer. Shagnew and Shebby have been working on it for weeks.

With a little help from the tantric one ?

I'd have preferred the order of exit to be Agnew / Shebby / Shaw.

One idiot at a time eh?! I'm sure Singh isn't going anywhere so he'll probably influence future appointments-----interested but prepared to be disappointed is my position.

Archived