BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Breaking News - Boardroom shuffle?

So the official website has said he's staying but the FF have received an email saying the forum has been cancelled because of Shaw's dismissal...? Does anyone at the club have a clue what's going on.

If Shaw can change Berg's contract without permission from India then surely he can put a statement on the website without Venky's permission.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The statement doesn't mention anything about the alleged investigation into Shaw and the payments... It just mentions that he is still part of the club. Technically that is true until a sacking actually happens.

Although having said that, I don't trust any statement from the club anymore.

So since Venky's tenure began we have had 6 managers (full or part time) and are now looking for our 4th CEO/MD...

Ridiculous!

So the official website has said he's staying but the FF have received an email saying the forum has been cancelled because of Shaw's dismissal...? Does anyone at the club have a clue what's going on.

If Shaw can change Berg's contract without permission from India then surely he can put a statement on the website without Venky's permission.

Just to be clear, the Fans Forum didn't receive an email from the club cancelling the meeting...given the current uncertainty (shall we say) around the latest farce and the fact that the club couldn't guarantee that anybody from Board level (or Shebby) would be available, we felt it was best to postpone the meeting until we can secure the attendance of somebody. Saying that, there are other matters which we had hoped to raise and we are working to get a date before the end of the season.

With the Club denying the Shaw rumours it might mean either:

a) The Mail story (and Glen's post) are incorrect or

b ) Something has indeed gone on but the matter has been looked in to and Shaw has been absolved of responsibility.

It does seem extremely odd to suggest that with Berg being Shebby's appointment (and Shaw not being particularly in favour by all accounts) that Shaw would then unilaterally alter the contract in Berg's favour.

Maybe one of the other two are now in trouble? And Cryer's story refers to Singh being asked to India to discuss the matter. We can only hope.

They really missed a trick with that photo of Shaw on the official site. Surely for full validity they should have thrust a copy of today's LET into his hands. Leads me to think that photo was probably taken a few months ago. Like as already mentioned above it does seem rather odd that an issue regarding Berg, a Shebby Singh appointment, should invoke an investigation into Shaw.

Sorry to say it guys but just when I thought they had nothing left to give, they come up with yet another reason to titter.

All I'm waiting for now is the photo's to emerge of the whole family in Burnley shirts because, quite simply, there can be no other explanation

Sorry to say it guys but just when I thought they had nothing left to give, they come up with yet another reason to titter.

All I'm waiting for now is the photo's to emerge of the whole family in Burnley shirts because, quite simply, there can be no other explanation

Either that or their father studied in Blackburn in his younger years and received numerous kickings

KPMG should be beginning their work on the closing position for the 31 March accounts for the holding company.

Don't be surprised if their remit is a tad wider now !

KPMG should be beginning their work on the closing position for the 31 March accounts for the holding company.

Don't be surprised if their remit is a tad wider now !

Indeed.

Incidentally if indeed we end up with a position of Shaw being suspended, Raovers look even more ridiculous. The Chairman is the top position- you are either in the Chair or not. It is almost unheard of for a Chairman to be suspended pending disciplinary action as the Chair is supposedly the boss of everyone.

I've been saying that for ages Balaji, are you waiting for the 2013/14 strip to be released before the photo shoot?

Hey! That was my explanation, if you are going to come on here to poke fun at least use your own material. :)

Longsiders, you may be close to the truth 'Burnley Balaji' and 'Clarety Singh' lol

Seems like a coup of sorts has been attempted, the outcome(fallout) is unknown to us though, The message on the rovers site could be misleading, remember how fast messages went up during Appletons appointment from Shaw! which says to me he has easy un-restricted access to getting messages put up on the site.

If he does go 'Aggers' MUST go with him, then its just the little Malaysian weasel to deal with!

Seems like a coo of sorts has been attempted, the outcome(fallout) is unknown to us though, The message on the rovers site could be misleading, remember how fast messages went up during Appletons appointment from Shaw! which says to me he has easy access to getting messages put up on the site.

Yes, Agnew is the man for putting these messages up on the official site.

I still remember the classic Christmas Party denial from Berg, which actually made things worse and made him look weak... completely accidentally of course.

Just come out of all day meeting on the Isle of Man to read the sh!te on the Official Rovers websh!te.

So is Mr Shelving in or out?

What an f'ing laughing stock of the football world we have become. Venkys, Shaggy, Shagnew and the happy clappy fans.....you have a lot to answer for.

don't be lazy, go through the last couple of pages and make your own mind up.

already have, but yet again doesnt answer my first question does it?????

most of the 'ITK' claimed Shaw had been sack but this hasnt happened and he has just been suspended at the moment.

why hasnt he???

what was amended in Berg Contract that the owners didnt like???

Archived