BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Investigate or we'll publish Blackburn Rovers findings, warns Mullan

If that was the case and many at the club and Trust were really taken in by Venkys and/or Anderson etc pitch then it really does point to a bit of a con job.

I don't even think it was intended as a 'con job', I think they(Jerome/kean/venkys) had a plan(however far fetched) that they genuinely thought would work, but once things turned sour they all just turned on each other instead of trying to sort their mess out,

just a load of rich self centered delusional people thinking with their wallets and willys,

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What has been achieved is that he is gone.

I would sooner slide than put up with his bullkean or watch him for 90 minutes stood "dignified" on the touchline.

Winning with Kean in charge was no victory at all. At least I can wholeheartedly enjoy our victories now. I can honestly say that wasn't the case with Kean here.

I would have said the same while he was still here, but tbh I was far more upset watching the 2nd half on Saturday than whoever was monkeying around on the touchline

If that was the case and many at the club and Trust were really taken in by Venkys and/or Anderson etc pitch then it really does point to a bit of a con job.

When this is all over, I for one would hope we see a post-mortem of the whole thing so lessons can be learned.

- Who specifically recommended outsourcing the buyer search to Anderson?

- Why was Anderson allowed to present the entire list of possibles as opposed to looking at different buyers from different "finders"?

- What role did J Williams play in the vetting and recommendation of Venky's to the Trust? What process was followed?

- What were the Trust's decision criteria in accepting a bid?

I know we fans will never be told any of the above, but any wrongdoing stemmed from the answers to those questions.

I would have said the same while he was still here, but tbh I was far more upset watching the 2nd half on Saturday than whoever was monkeying around on the touchline

Were you? Personally my expectation levels, and therefore disappointment, are much different these days.

Thanks to Kean and his legacy.

I don't even think it was intended as a 'con job', I think they(Jerome/kean/venkys) had a plan(however far fetched) that they genuinely thought would work, but once things turned sour they all just turned on each other instead of trying to sort their mess out,

just a load of rich self centered delusional people thinking with their wallets and willys,

Just speculation on your part though isn't it? Doesn't ring true to me.

• Backroom

Just speculation on your part though isn't it? Doesn't ring true to me.

Any statement with the words 'I think' = a suggestion (therefore speculation) rather than fact. Stop using hatever you can to have a dig at him just because he doesn't particularly like BRAG.

A stupid post. I don't operate on such a petty level even if you do. His post and my post have nothing to do with BRAG at all.

A difference of opinion only which is the point of the post. I think it was a con job.

You accuse brag of all sorts and not backing things up , I'm right in saying you do have proof to back your allegations up am I not !

I think hypocrisy and double standards may the words I look for .

A stupid post. I don't operate on such a petty level even if you do. His post and my post have nothing to do with BRAG at all.

A difference of opinion only which is the point of the post. I think it was a con job.

I await my telling off too

Following our response to the solicitors over the weekend which defended our position and explained why their initial letter was littered with inaccuracies, and reiterated our stance that the article will remain we received a further reply this morning.

This reply basically requested that we tell the club who the source of this information was and who passed it to us, and further requested us to take the article down, yet again.

The most astonishing thing from this email was that the letter was a general email body, no attachment and no 'letter' just an email written so unprofessionally it doesn't deserve a response.

Rather funny that Mr Shaw wasn't cc'd into this email either, he probably choked on his cornflakes on Friday night when he found out the fact he was cc'd in the original email was being discussed in the public domain.

So today, we have no further update, apart from the Directors/Owners of Blackburn Rovers are still sending their daily 'requests' for us to take the article down and are still doing so in an unprofessional manner.

Archived