BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Tugay- best rovers midfield ever

On 06/04/2013 at 7:26 PM, chaddyrovers said:

here is a video of Tugay of his career. best midfield ive ever seen in rovers shirt

josh from brfcs who produce the podcast made this.

great of him to do so.

thought it might cheer people up for few minutes.

I think Tugay should be on the next manager coaching staff. for me, he is doing his coaching badges and is keen to come back to rovers

That is some incredible collection of screamers!

Edited by Bigdoggsteel

7 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Okocha was top class. For Bolton fans he'd be up there with Tugay.

Back in the day Bolton had Ivan Campo when we had Tugay. My Bolton mates used to love Campo, when he got subbed he'd be back out on the pitch after the full time whilstle with no boots/socks on - just a pair of Flip-flops!

A genuinely class midfielder and probably ranks as my favourite ever Rover. 

An absolute joy to watch and as someone pointed out earlier, when he made a total mug of Gerrard on boxing day, it was superb.

That screamer of a volley past Spurs was unreal, i think it gave me a minor heart attack.

There was also a goal past some team in Europe, where he looked like he'd held on to the ball for too long before rifling one in the top corner. 

I often type his name into YouTube and relive some of his finest moments. 

What an absolute legend.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, davulsukur said:

A genuinely class midfielder and probably ranks as my favourite ever Rover. 

An absolute joy to watch and as someone pointed out earlier, when he made a total mug of Gerrard on boxing day, it was superb.

That screamer of a volley past Spurs was unreal, i think it gave me a minor heart attack.

There was also a goal past some team in Europe, where he looked like he'd held on to the ball for too long before rifling one in the top corner. 

I often type his name into YouTube and relive some of his finest moments. 

What an absolute legend.

Basel at home, it was broadcast on Eurosport too. Soon as the full time whistle went I hurried home just to watch it again as soon as.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, benhben said:

He doesnt seem to be doing anything football related at the moment looking at his Wiki page. Would be great if he came here as a coach of some form. 

Also see he won the Turkish masterchef! 

He's coaching the kids at (I think) Galatasary according to Colin Hendry, who recently tried to get him to play in a Rangers veterans game.

Does anyone remember this line-up?

Rovers legends.jpg

• Like 1

21 hours ago, oldjamfan1 said:

He's coaching the kids at (I think) Galatasary according to Colin Hendry, who recently tried to get him to play in a Rangers veterans game.

Does anyone remember this line-up?

Rovers legends.jpg

Craig Hignett looks in better shape there than when he played. Jeff Kenna hasn't changed.

Looks like life's been harder on the bcak row than the bottom one

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, dingles staying down 4ever said:

Craig Hignett looks in better shape there than when he played. Jeff Kenna hasn't changed.

Looks like lager’s been harder on the back row than the bottom one

FTFY! :) 

• 3 years later...