BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The sad passing of "Kelbo".

Glenn

We believe that Kelvin, better known as Kelbo on here passed away early this morning. I'm sure you'll all join me in passing on our deepest condolences to his family and loved ones.

Whilst we swapped occasional PMs and I always enjoyed his contributions, I can't claim we were close, but it's still knocked me for six that we'll never see his posts again and has brought into sharp focus that so many of the people we know so well from online communities we actually know so little about in real life. Kelvin was a top bloke, I always enjoyed chatting with him and he'll be dearly missed.

His son, Ben, wasn't able to post on the forum, but he's PMed a couple of people asking them to pass on the very sad news.

If anyone knows how to get in contact with his family please let me know (and Ben, if you read this, if it's easier, my email address is glenn@pegden.com).

• Moderation Lead

RIP Kelbo- a terrific poster, and I always enjoyed his contributions.

He'll be missed.

Sincere condolences to all his friends and family.

Edited by K-Hod

• Backroom

Sad news indeed , and condolences to his family.

Perhaps a collection can be organised glenn via paypal on behalf of BRFCS for either flowers or to be used as his family so wish?

This will be happening one way or another Glenn has already mentioned it