BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] News Article -> Blackburn Rovers vs Huddersfield Town, Tuesday 16 April, 19:45

Anyone who doesn't care about tonight's result should probably find something else to fill their time and forget all about the Rovers.

Agree, if we lose this there's a very strong possibility we'll go down. We go down there's a very strong possibility we won't have a club left in a couple of seasons, then they'll have nothing left to care about.

big turn out coming from the Town tonight. We always travel in good numbers but tonight is looking like many thousands are coming to roar the town on.

Filling the Darwen End then?, you should work for Rovers PR. :lol:

Edited by Clitherover

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the wind keeps up the game will be a flaming lottery and could end up 10-10

Agree, if we lose this there's a very strong possibility we'll go down. We go down there's a very strong possibility we won't have a club left in a couple of seasons, then they'll have nothing left to care about.

Filling the Darwen End then?, you should work for Rovers PR. :lol:

I never knew Huddersfield was twinned with burnley and they shared the same dodgy abacus... I reckon if its numbers Leeds will have brought more . Does everyone think us rovers fans are gullible and believe propaganda and dodgy counting .

If the wind keeps up the game will be a flaming lottery and could end up 10-10

I never knew Huddersfield was twinned with burnley and they shared the same dodgy abacus...

Well they're both in Yorkshire for a start. Something really not right about those creepy Pennine towns and their inhabitants.

• Backroom

Just want to get this over with now

Huddersfield fans seem pretty smug and will be more so if they do us tonight so a Rhodes winner would be lovely, I think without Hanley Jackie Beckford may cause us some issues and Bort Vaughn is bound to score after we nearly took him on last season

We will win ugly tonight I think but that does not for one minute mean we will be safe.

I always like to look forward with hope but from now on we are game to game and just hope we fall over the line.

The same applies for next season regardless of what devision we are in. Chicken farmers have completed their mission the club is FUBAR.

Just want to get this over with now

Huddersfield fans seem pretty smug and will be more so if they do us tonight so a Rhodes winner would be lovely, I think without Hanley Jackie Beckford may cause us some issues and Bort Vaughn is bound to score after we nearly took him on last season

They were over there as well Tom .. Two proper gobbed off and soon walked away when I stood up to their bullying.

this game is coming down to what happens in the centre of the park.whoever controls that wins the game. That centre area will be a local spot for local people... keep that in mind lads.

Huddersfield Travel well?

By my reckoning an away game just down the road at Leeds were you took minimal numbers says otherwise.

limited by leeds untied to 1500 which we sold out. WYP and ken bates would not sell us anymore.

• Backroom

this game is coming down to what happens in the centre of the park.whoever controls that wins the game. That centre area will be a local spot for local people... keep that in mind lads.

limited by leeds untied to 1500 which we sold out. WYP and ken bates would not sell us anymore.

Well that's that then

We haven't controlled a game in the middle for at least two seasons now :(

• Backroom

do you reckon Danny Murphy will be playing?

100% of rovers fans hope not and I doubt bowyer would be daft enough to play him at home

He's burnt his bridges here

100% of rovers fans hope not and I doubt bowyer would be daft enough to play him at home

He's burnt his bridges here

I reckon he'd be a good shout for you... Go for it might put in a man of a match performance.... ( which this comment come back to bite me as he thwacks a 30yrd screamer into the back on the net)

• Backroom

I reckon he'd be a good shout for you... Go for it might put in a man of a match performance.... ( which this comment come back to bite me as he thwacks a 30yrd screamer into the back on the net)

MOTM for Huddersfield, you mean :P

Have you been snorting the sheep dip ? Sheep sheep everywhere

Tbf, one of the few false dawns Murphy's had this year was away at Huddersfield so I can see why you might be worried.

Take it from us though, in all bar about 3 or 4 matches this season, Murphy has been utterly abysmal.

Too strange even for Royston Vasey the Lancs/Yorks Pennines according to The League of Gentlemen, they filmed it down in Derbyshire. :)

Apparently the film makers wanted the moors of Darwen, but found the people of Darwen too scary :lol:

Comfortable win for me tonight against a poor Huddersfield team.

Jordan is an absolute 100%, stonecaster to score tonight.

At least 1 goal.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.