BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] News Article -> Rovers v Palace

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys i'm sorry but this just reminds me of the 10/11 season where we escaped with PL status .....and relegated 11/12 ....barely survive in npower in 12/13 ....pray history does nor repeat in 13/14....

.......and will happen too unless there are big changes. Squad and management need an overhaul and significant sum of money spent.

If Peterborough should lose to Sheff Wed tonight it will make for an interesting fixture between Huddersfield and Barnsley in the final round as a draw will suit both just fine and send Peterborough and Wolves down. We've been complaining all season (and with good reason!) but must say I feel for the Wolves-supporters right now. Anyone know how their financial situation is?

Guest Norbert

Apparently Wolves had a pitch invaision with angry fans throwing things at the the director's box including a shoe. We'd have a few trying to do that, but many more berating those chanting Venky's Out if we were in their position. Disappointed Barnet were relegated out of the league too, but that is because it's my home town.

If Peterborough should lose to Sheff Wed tonight it will make for an interesting fixture between Huddersfield and Barnsley in the final round as a draw will suit both just fine and send Peterborough and Wolves down. We've been complaining all season (and with good reason!) but must say I feel for the Wolves-supporters right now. Anyone know how their financial situation is?

Not good ! spent a lot of money on stadium, could have stayed in prem if bought a few better defenders according to Wolves fans.

Apparently Wolves had a pitch invaision with angry fans throwing things at the the director's box including a shoe. We'd have a few trying to do that, but many more berating those chanting Venky's Out if we were in their position. Disappointed Barnet were relegated out of the league too, but that is because it's my home town.

I wonder if the media will slag off Wolves fans.

Please God not a shoe!!

I wonder if they took it with them. If not it'll be an embarassing walk home.

Guest Norbert

I was thinking it was 'an Arab thing' when the BBC commentator mentioned it. It sounded like quite a few ran onto the pitch as well.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.