BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

Of all the appointments, I am the most positive about this one. I agree that he doesn't know hos a**e from his elbow but lets face it none of the people currently running the club do. But at least Shebby is not a yes man like the rest of them and he doesn't like Steve Kean. It also stops Kean spouting nonsense directly to Mrs D, Shebby will now be the go between.

Still hoping for a sale though. Don't think the recent appointments are an indicator that they aren't going to sell. Just moved a few people around and given them different jobs doesn't mean anything.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of all the appointments, I am the most positive about this one. I agree that he doesn't know hos a**e from his elbow

BRFC 2012 :lol:

I'll take the positives from this. We've put someone in place who doesn't know his arse from his elbow - and it's a big improvement! Way to go Venky's!!

We've reached a point now as fans that no matter what Venky's do , we wont support them , but the fans groups ex players and Rovers supporting media have always complained that communication with the fans as always been a problem , appointing a PR man who is a "lifelong Rovers fan" to director of communications is a response to that , Making a manager, any manager , travel half way round the world to speak to the owners is ludicrous any body in football will tell you that , appointing a D.o.F is a response to that , what i see happening is Venky's making token gestures correcting issues at the club to try a get a bit of respect and support back through the footballing fraternity , whilst dodging the main issue

Meh. Can't imagine how Shebby can make the club any more of a joke.

Famous last words there D4E... He will without a doubt be the man behind the transfers, dabble with the academy, force advise on Kean and have himself and us splashed accross whatever media outlets he can find.....

We've reached a point now as fans that no matter what Venky's do , we wont support them , but the fans groups ex players and Rovers supporting media have always complained that communication with the fans as always been a problem , appointing a PR man who is a "lifelong Rovers fan" to director of communications is a response to that , Making a manager, any manager , travel half way round the world to speak to the owners is ludicrous any body in football will tell you that , appointing a D.o.F is a response to that , what i see happening is Venky's making token gestures correcting issues at the club to try a get a bit of respect and support back through the footballing fraternity , whilst dodging the main issue

Agnew the PR king who was never offered a full time position in all his 16 years working with Rovers and has a reputation as being one of the worse PR people in the game promoted to GM.. Serbgeth who even Asian fans joke about ("Was only on the ESPN due to his daft comments which livened it up.. every football show needs the village idiot" was the last comment I received).. Appointing Keans bodyguard as stadium manager is as insane as it is dodgy.. and keeping Kean aboard as lead clown.. It has got to the point now it is almost like they are purposely trying to upset every fan going.

Impossible, there is no worse than Kean.

You sure on that.. Serbgeth as manager.. Or even Maradona?

How on earth can Kean carry on as manager after Shebby Singh has written an article like this ? Surely if Venkys have made him the DOF then they know his opinion.

They have got rid of the likes of Hunt because he wanted Kean to be replaced and now they have hired someone else who has openly criticised him ?

Call me a terrible cynic, Miker but no way do I trust the authenticity of that last bit. To me, it absolutely smacks of an Aggers/certain agent's plant.

Call me a terrible cynic, Miker but no way do I trust the authenticity of that last bit. To me, it absolutely smacks of an Aggers/certain agent's plant.

There's an article from 2006 retelling the same story (same newspaper as well).

Thought it was also interesting given Balaji seems to have read the exact same book.

There's an article from 2006 retelling the same story (same newspaper as well).

Thought it was also interesting given Balaji seems to have read the exact same book.

:angry: I never cease to be amazed at just how low regard they seem to hold us fans in. Just how stupid do they think we are? No, we don't need to answer that, do we? I think their underestimation of us is going to prove very dangerous.

Archived