BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can it be forced? Or can they be forced out?

They can be forced out by fan action. We've got to rememeber, however, that following year after year of being spoon fed, the majority of our support have soft underbellies. We are no Wolves, West Brom or Millwall where there would have been absolute carnage had things happened at those clubs that have happened at Ewood over the last two years.

I have never talked to him face to face - he may come across as "passionate" etc but I cannot believe some people still fall for this man's bull-shyte.

Absolute cretin - unlike the owners, he is a visible target though.....

Edit

Shebby is at Brockhall as we speak taking training today.My mate is watching from his bedroom window overlooking the pitch and once he stopped laughing rang to tell me the good news.Thank god all is well after all!!!

• Backroom
Shebby is at Brockhall as we speak taking training today.My mate is watching from his bedroom window overlooking the pitch and once he stopped laughing rang to tell me the good news.Thank god all is well after all!!!

Absolute joke. Players like Nuno Gomes, David Dunn, Pedersen, Jordan Rhodes, CKR, Paul Robinson, Givet, etc etc... being coached by a @#/? like Shebby Singh? The players there who care about the club (and there aren't many left) must be furious, the rest either confused or finding it hilarious.

Sigh.

WTF is Shebby Singh doing taking training???? Shall we get Richard Keys & John Motson up to help?

I have had numerous texts this morning of friends laughing at us, pi55 taking galore, is this what we have become.

I strongly urge EVERY fan to boycott from this day forward, until positive steps are taken. It's like a game of Football Manager to them.

The only way to get the message across is financially. Empty stadium from now.

I deleted my post as its been reported he wasn't. If its true, we have hit a new low under this regime.

I am struggling with whats going on.

Just reading the various threads gets me so keaning mad.

My club is falling apart in front of my eyes.

I would take the old 3rd division days now if I was given the option, at least we weren't a laughing stock, and there seemed to be a bond between the fans, we all had a common goal, simply Rovers to do well.

I've never felt as bad as this in over 40 yrs of supporting my beloved Rovers.

Edit: now its reported he isn't. Feckin sick of this.

Shebby Singh just interviewed by SSN, leaving Brockhall...

Alan Myers: "Well Shebby, we've heard a lot of rumours today. First of all let's put the Judan Ali rumour around, he's not joined as a coach?"

Shebby Singh: "No, no, he's a guest of the club, you know, and he's... no there's been no appointment, no signings, no, none at all. I mean that's rumour and speculation, you know, and at the end of the day, what can I say but, please, I'm saying this now, no it's not true."

AM: "And there was talk that you were going to take training this morning... he was going to take training"

SS: (Laughs): "No, no, no, I mean, we've got capable people, you know, we've... this club... no, it's, it's well run, we've got proper people. Gary Bowyer has been reserve team and Under-21 manager, for two years. He's been at the club for 8 years, you know, er... Terry McPhilips, you know, Tony Grant, I mean, Steve Drench (sp?), you know, great guys. You know, they've been working so hard behind the scenes, you know. People don't realise all the hard work that they put in so, you know, I mean, nothing of that sort, it's been business as usual."

AM: "Now this speculation from India now that we hear just recently, or just lately, in the last few minutes that Balaji Rao has said that the new manager, or new coach has been decided and that he will be announced tomorrow evening, are you saying that's not true either?"

SS: "Well, I can safely say that that is not true because I was on the phone with him. We've been on the phone, you know, all morning and no it's not true. Somebody has just decided to be mischievous about it. So no, it's not true."

So there you have it, business as usual with the coaching staff mentioned not even listed on the club website - aside from Gary Bowyer - and all the rumours are completely made up.

Who to believe?

I believe singh is lying or caught with his pants down. I believe venkys have been in meetings / conference today with regards a movie their involved with. Singh said he had been on the phone all day with them. It cannot be true.

Paffell the bloke who interviewed Bala was there with them for four hours and said no way Shebby was talking to them...a long 24 hours to see what the truth is.

It was just something I remembered reading yesterday. Venkys had (or one or two of them) had a meeting. Sure Ronaldnho mentioned. Cannot remember where I got that from now.

Good to hear him sticking up for the fans and having a go at Singh.

As for Singh himself, it feels me with dread when I hear him say that there is no imminent announcement regarding a new manager. It makes you think the worst and whenever you hear rumours about Singh taking training, it makes you wonder if he wants to take the top job. If that happens, I'm out.

Good to hear him sticking up for the fans and having a go at Singh.

As for Singh himself, it feels me with dread when I hear him say that there is no imminent announcement regarding a new manager. It makes you think the worst and whenever you hear rumours about Singh taking training, it makes you wonder if he wants to take the top job. If that happens, I'm out.

Also, the difference between this time and with Kean is that there is no excuse for not being prepared.

They SACKED Berg and therefore controlled the timing. I can't believe they didn't have someone else lined up!

Also, the difference between this time and with Kean is that there is no excuse for not being prepared.

They SACKED Berg and therefore controlled the timing. I can't believe they didn't have someone else lined up!

They did have someone lined up but when the whole world began laughing at them, that idea was shelved!!

In my opinion, Shebby may be out soon, watch this space!!

They did have someone lined up but when the whole world began laughing at them, that idea was shelved!!

In my opinion, Shebby may be out soon, watch this space!!

Some of the old Kean guard smell blood and they'll make their move against Shebby now. I predict it'll backfire badly for them.

(Shebby didn't take training today. He spoke with Balaji during the Ronaldinho press junket and told him that he was heading out to Brockhall to talk to the players after Gary Bowyer had finished with them.)

Shebby's standing with the family took a knock because of the Berg fiasco, but he explained his actions and apologised to the family. IMO he's nowhere near being shown the door.

MG

Some of the old Kean guard smell blood and they'll make their move against Shebby now. I predict it'll backfire badly for them.

(Shebby didn't take training today. He spoke with Balaji during the Ronaldinho press junket and told him that he was heading out to Brockhall to talk to the players after Gary Bowyer had finished with them.)

Shebby's standing with the family took a knock because of the Berg fiasco, but he explained his actions and apologised to the family. IMO he's nowhere near being shown the door.

MG

What a shame, he is a real problem for the club, he was a player of non league standard who wants to hog the limelight and meddle in football affairs when he is incapable of doing so, a manager manages the team, if you chose a Director of football, they must have some standing in the game, Shebby hasnt, as the ex pros in the papers today have commented, he should be shown the door!

I may be wrong here MG but in my opinion, but the Raos incompetant oafs and that includes the lady chairperson, nobody consistantly makes so many bad decisions!!

Archived