BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone somewhere needs to decide who is running things! Is it Shagnew or is it Singh? We cant possibly continue our 5 managers a season trend

At the risk of arguing the toss, it's 3 managers, not 5. Caretakers hardly count.

Shebby quiet for weeks. Then stabs Appleton in the back by asking for him to be sacked. The fighting between Shaw, Agnew and Singh is of no help to any manager at Rovers. All three should be sacked.

Shebby quiet for weeks. Then stabs Appleton in the back by asking for him to be sacked. The fighting between Shaw, Agnew and Singh is of no help to any manager at Rovers. All three should be sacked.

How do you know that for fact, still you need someone to blame for sacking a manager who was really not up to the job, i agree that the in fighting is not good, but lets be honest are Shagnew any better, Just been reported Agnew has been on sky sports saying he knew nothing of the sacking, but also confirmed he was at ewood last night with the other directors so is he lying, in my opinion yes, lets start with him being sacked and we might move forward, oh wait no, lets blame shebby for everything.

Lets not forget that he was the eyes and ears of the owners in this country. Could it be that the players weren't overly happy with Appleton - and combined with an horrendous series of results they decided to pot him ?

the players were totally behind him.

really impress with him.

got to be that Shebby stab him in the back to get power back from Shaw and Agnew

Lets not forget that he was the eyes and ears of the owners in this country. Could it be that the players weren't overly happy with Appleton - and combined with an horrendous series of results they decided to pot him ?

I think it's Shebby who the players aren't behind. From what I hear the players didn't have a problem with the manager.

Appleton may not have set the world alight to date but at least he showed he had some balls and the intention to right some wrongs.

Who was the last person in charge to demonstrate such characteristics and what happened to him?

Appleton may not have set the world alight to date but at least he showed he had some balls and the intention to right some wrongs.

Who was the last person in charge to demonstrate such characteristics and what happened to him?

I think that is the problem. The owners aren't interested in managers wanting to do things their way. It has to be the Venky way and we all know how successful that has been over these past 2 and a half years.

I think that is the problem. The owners aren't interested in managers wanting to do things their way. It has to be the Venky way and we all know how successful that has been over these past 2 and a half years.

Completely disagree. He's bought in his own head of recruitment and we've signed a right load of old dross.

I keep hearing about how he's looking to improve fitness etc but injuries have spiralled out of control since he came in.

He's brought in his own backroom team and performances and results have gone through the floor since he took over having been good immediately before he came in.

There isn't one single positive to be pulled out of Appleton's reign. At least under Berg he discarded players that should be nowhere near the side like Orr, Pedersen Marcus Olsson etc. Appleton brought them back in.

It goes much deeper than just the way the teams been performing of late, we now find ourselves embroiled in another power struggle, but you're spot on Mike with the above, he showed some steel and character, that's a good start.

I think Revidge and the rest of them will soon be wishing Appleton was back running things after a couple of weeks of Shebbys man.

Totally agree with you Parson, therein lies the problem without wishing to state the obvious!

Radio Lancs at 6pm should be well worth a listen as should tomorrow's LET be an interesting read.

Completely disagree. He's bought in his own head of recruitment and we've signed a right load of old dross.

I keep hearing about how he's looking to improve fitness etc but injuries have spiralled out of control since he came in.

He's brought in his own backroom team and performances and results have gone through the floor since he took over having been good immediately before he came in.

There isn't one single positive to be pulled out of Appleton's reign. At least under Berg he discarded players that should be nowhere near the side like Orr, Pedersen Marcus Olsson etc. Appleton brought them back in.

I wonder if some of these players ARE actually injured.

It goes much deeper than just the way the teams been performing of late, we now find ourselves embroiled in another power struggle, but you're spot on Mike with the above, he showed some steel and character, that's a good start.

I think Revidge and the rest of them will soon be wishing Appleton was back running things after a couple of weeks of Shebbys man.

Agreed GAV but suspect you're confusing me with DarrenerMike.

Just to be pedantic!

All the balls in the world do not make you a manager. Come on people look at the performances. His interviews were sounding more and more like Kean every time, he was in self preservation mode. I had seen NOTHING to even suggest this fella could turn it around we have gotten worse IMHO. Sadly the next appointment will be just as uninspiring. We should have had Davies while we had the chance.

A pint says I won't Gav. I'll meet up with you at the end of the season for that either way!

Archived