BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Shebby raises his head again does anyone know the whereabouts of Carlos The Jackal?

I think either dead or in prison, but I like your thinking. One of the few people on my wavelength. Now, as a Henry VIII allegedly said "who will rid me of this troublesome priest" to which I'd add -and the chicken farmers who own him. "Anyone solving this problem to be most handsomely rewarded"

I think either dead or in prison, but I like your thinking. One of the few people on my wavelength. Now, as a Henry VIII allegedly said "who will rid me of this troublesome priest" to which I'd add -and the chicken farmers who own him. "Anyone solving this problem to be most handsomely rewarded"

kindred spirit!

Agreed GAV but suspect you're confusing me with DarrenerMike.

Just to be pedantic!

Sorry Darren, I need a lie down clearly....

A pint says I won't Gav. I'll meet up with you at the end of the season for that either way!

Certainly pal.

Completely disagree. He's bought in his own head of recruitment and we've signed a right load of old dross.

I keep hearing about how he's looking to improve fitness etc but injuries have spiralled out of control since he came in.

He's brought in his own backroom team and performances and results have gone through the floor since he took over having been good immediately before he came in.

There isn't one single positive to be pulled out of Appleton's reign. At least under Berg he discarded players that should be nowhere near the side like Orr, Pedersen Marcus Olsson etc. Appleton brought them back in.

I thought Appleton discarded a good deal of deadwood as well. Appleton was having to rebuild a club which the owners have done their best to destroy. No doubt Shebby will be down at Brockhall tomorrow with his tracksuit on and ready to direct operations again having been given the cold shoulder by Appleton.

I thought Appleton discarded a good deal of deadwood as well. Appleton was having to rebuild a club which the owners have done their best to destroy. No doubt Shebby will be down at Brockhall tomorrow with his tracksuit on and ready to direct operations again having been given the cold shoulder by Appleton.

great point.

think muppet needs get rid off from BRFC

Appleton was rebuilding nothing. Look at the table.

ITS TAKES TIME!!!

CANT KEEP SACKING MANAGERS.

YOU GET NOWHERE BUT RELEGATION.

ROVERS ARE A JOKE AS A CLUB

Henry II

Completely disagree. He's bought in his own head of recruitment and we've signed a right load of old dross.

I keep hearing about how he's looking to improve fitness etc but injuries have spiralled out of control since he came in.

He's brought in his own backroom team and performances and results have gone through the floor since he took over having been good immediately before he came in.

There isn't one single positive to be pulled out of Appleton's reign. At least under Berg he discarded players that should be nowhere near the side like Orr, Pedersen Marcus Olsson etc. Appleton brought them back in.

Not one single positive - think that's a bit harsh. Having a structure and a plan were 2 things we'd been lacking for quite a while.

Not 100% convinced it was working but rebuilding behind the scenes, getting rid of Murphy and the early comments made were all encouraging.

Besides do you think we're going to appoint anyone better?

I think that is the problem. The owners aren't interested in managers wanting to do things their way. It has to be the Venky way and we all know how successful that has been over these past 2 and a half years.

Agree. Or they expect any other way to provide instant success -ironic since their way has been disastrous.

I wonder if some of these players ARE actually injured.

Said this about a week ago. Am not convinced. Think some of them will be players with their nose out of joint.

My fear as well. SS should be nowhere near the club, but with Appleton gone I'm sure he'll be getting involved, which can't be good for the club.

Equally scary I guess Shabby is back in favor and could have a large hand in appointing the next manager - not good whatsoever.

Wasn't it Henry 2?

Are you willing to protest against the Board & owners who appointed Appleton?

Guest Norbert

F_cking idiot thinks he's the big man again. No doubt he'll be wearing one of those tracksuits with his initials and be bringing along Judian Ali. They all need to be kicked in the balls, those keanheads.

The LT doesn’t make for pleasant reading this morning, there’s a shocker. Already this poisonous idiot Singh is interfering with things that really shouldn't concern him.

“Singh is also understood to be looking at the terms of the loan deals for Rochina, Diogo Rosado and Formica although it is unlikely he will be able to bring them back to the club”

1. What the feck has it got to do with him? Does he pick the team?
  2. Why bother – they were @#/? anyway. Particularly Rosado.

The LT doesnt make for pleasant reading this morning, theres a shocker. Already this poisonous idiot Singh is interfering with things that really shouldn't concern him.

Singh is also understood to be looking at the terms of the loan deals for Rochina, Diogo Rosado and Formica although it is unlikely he will be able to bring them back to the club

• What the feck has it got to do with him? Does he pick the team?
  • Why bother they were @#/? anyway. Particularly Rosado.

He was on the radio doing commentary for the Boro' away game. Rosado played that day and you'd have thought he was the next Messi the way he portrayed him.

Fans that went painted a complete opposite picture and thought he was useless!

The fact that Singh never went away but was always hanging around in the background always made me feel uneasy and now I know why. This guy is the king of clowns and is ready to create more embarrassment for Rovers (if that's even possible) if he is allowed to continue where he left off.

I cringe when I see him parading around as if he knew what he was doing, but worst of all representing Rovers,

Jack will be spinning in his grave at shambles that is now Rovers.

Archived