SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just in case Shebby does read this board:

You have done too much damage to this club already Shebby. We do not want you, need you or have asked for you. You are a clueless idiot who loves the sound of his own voice and has unrealistic ambitions of being competent. You have helped ruin this club by signing inadequate staff like Berg and numerous useless Portuguese players to enrich your agents friends. In short, go away you clown.

You have done too much damage to this club already Shebby. We do not want you, need you or have asked for you. You are a clueless idiot who loves the sound of his own voice and has unrealistic ambitions of being competent. You have helped ruin this club by signing inadequate staff like Berg and numerous useless Portuguese players to enrich your agents friends. In short, go away you clown.

110% agree !!!

Putting bluntly, @#/? off!

Unfortunately, such is his complete lack of self-awareness, Shebby will read this as an open invitation.

Perhaps Venky's have sent Shebby over to generate some publicity, they hardly get mentioned these days in the national press.(hardly surprising in this lge)

Maybe the UK's first Venky's XPress is nearing the launch pad.

That's just what i was thinking. Things have settled down a bit in recent months and they have hardly been mentioned outside the BRFC fanbase etc. Last seasons shenanigans and they were frequently in the wider media albeit as a bunch of clowns but i don't suppose that would bother some bloke fancying a bit of fried chicken down south.

For the love of God....Nooooooooooo!!! His absence was one of the reasons I bought a ST this year. I thought we were finally heading in the right direction and I have enjoyed going to Ewood this year. Please let it not be true!!

Mrs D: So Shebby, what is the situation at the club since you've returned as Director of Football.

Shebby: I'm not telling you Robbie, but Bowyer needs my help in Janurary. My mate has the top scorer in the Nepalese Super League on his books, and he'll only cost you know, £10. And £600,000 in agents fees.

Absolute quality gold!

It's superseded Bob Flemings monthly reviews in my book.

Having said that, Bob what happened to August?

Stopped doing them Daz.

Caption:

Desai "Are you sure this is a good idea Balaji, sending Shebby to babysit?"

Belaji "It's either him or Akorn, they're the only people who'll speak to me these days after that picture thing"

The Other One "I'm confused"

Archived