BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MG, thanks for the reply and trying to address some of the issues fans have. In the interests of your time I'm not going to go through each point, suffice to say that there is a vast chasm between what the Raos seem to believe they are doing and what Rovers fans perceive to be happening. Today's result against Man Utd makes absolutely no difference to either this or the season's outcome.

Hope Den doesn't mind, but he penned this in another thread, but I think should be aired here too -

Apparently Indian culture is based along the lines of family, respect and tradition - this pretty well describes the way Rovers fans see their relationship with their club. Rovers fans have evolved through generations and in many ways, particularly because of being a small town club, are some of the most loyal fans around. I thought you would have appreciated what you had bought, but it looks very much like you have no idea what you bought. Or maybe you did?

Anyway, in a little over 12 short months, you have managed to rip the heart and soul out of this football club. The time to turn our fortunes around has been and gone - and you did nothing. You stood thousands of miles away, observed what was happening and did absolutely nothing at all. You should be ashamed. I had hoped that you would rebuild the management structure, but you did nothing. I had hoped that you would learn from your mistakes quickly, but you didn't. I don't believe that you get this club at all - and for that reason my new years message is simple. It's this:

Find someone who has the ability to give this club the leadership that it deserves, negotiate with them and get the hell out of Blackburn Rovers Football Club.

:rover: shabby made some real strange comments on salgado before sats game,saying his legs have gone thats why he,s not playing pity it took kean 3 months to work that out,also said pederson and dunn are to slow to play in the same midfield :wacko::brfcsmilie:

Please don't scare MG off ABBEY. The account is as close to Venkys as many of us will ever get. I promise.

Disclaimer: that doesn't mean that what he is posting is true, but he himself is who he says he is. it's all available via his profile if your bored enough.

It's off Tottington Road in Harwood, Bolton. I live quite close but have never seen them! Thought they may have ventured to nearby Morrisons now and again or called in at chippy.

Sorry it took so long... Been busy.

Went to Morrisons for bottled water. Then Matalan for ash-trays and gum boots. Nice stores!

All in all MG you've told us nothing and nothing alas has changed.

The Raos continue on their journey to destroy us.

Can I ask what it was exactly that you expected me to say? Were you looking for something profound... sorry. No can do.

They stayed somewhere completely different !!!!!!

Her hee .... They didn't stay in Bolton either twas a lot closer to home!!

No they didn't.

Yes they did.

I can also verify that MG Road is very much who he says he is.

Well better tell MG Road ( is that in an MG Road tester?) him that the guys name is Shebby, referred to as Shabby, you would have to see him on TV to get it.

Malyasian Indian, Centre Back for the National Team, Pundit for ESP*, fanatic fan of SPURS not Rovers.

Ask your mate how Profitab... Prats are doing???

I'll come back to my point you've overlooked, MG.

I'm sure you told us you were simply one of many white-collar workers in the Pune offices. Yet now you're making out as if you're one of the family, staying with the Raos, going to birthday parties etc.

I'm calling bullsh*ts on this one. Sorry.

Unless my memory fails me, go back and re-read my post regarding where they stay in Bolton. I don't think I said that I stayed there with them. I'm pretty sure I said that "They" stay there... Not we.

As for the parties... Google it. Balaji's party on Dec 8th had over 1000 guests and more than 200 staff working it. The New Year party last night was 2000+ people and more staff. I never said I was a guest... I wish (It's a free bar). All work and no play for me unfortunately.

Maybe in future read my posts twice (carefully), then count to ten, then start typing. ;)

:rover: shabby made some real strange comments on salgado before sats game,saying his legs have gone thats why he,s not playing pity it took kean 3 months to work that out,also said pederson and dunn are to slow to play in the same midfield :wacko::brfcsmilie:

Waggy, he's talking a load of b****cks (surprised?). On national radio yesterday Roberts confirmed that both he and Salgado were in the same contractual position - they're close to a trigger in their contracts that if they play much more they MUST be offered a payrise/contract extension. I don't know if BBC iplayer radio is available outside the UK (I think it is) but if so try listening to this for a few minutes just after the hour mark....Sat 606

Sorry it took so long... Been busy.

Went to Morrisons for bottled water. Then Matalan for ash-trays and gum boots. Nice stores!

Can I ask what it was exactly that you expected me to say? Were you looking for something profound... sorry. No can do.

No they didn't.

Yes they did.

I deny everything - the only place i've been today is church this morning!

The Rao's say one thing to us all, then fail to deliver on what they say, and it would be liked by the Raos for the fans to love them.

....and if we loved them MG, what then ?

Hmmmn. Not sure. They'd probably ask forgivness for the statements and promises they made at the beginning (big signings etc). Forgiveness for sacking Allardice so quickly and being suckered by Kentaro. Then maybe patience - Judge them in 1 more year (kidding).

They'd maybe tell you that they realize all of you want Kean out, and that protesting won't get him out any faster as it's being dealt with as quickly as circumstances will allow.

Then they'd probably get more involved in some of the local communtiy plans which they'd drawn up, but abandoned when they stopped coming to the UK in November.

Archived