BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

I think MG Road needs to be cut some slack. He's obviously legitimate. And it's not his fault that the Roas have made mistake after mistake in regards to the Rovers.

If the Roas want to be respected by the fans, they should: 1) sack Kean; 2) replace him with anyone with some experience; and, 3) start speaking the truth.

If players aren't playing because of contract reasons, say so. Why spread tales of false injuries? While Salgado is very well respected for his service, most fans would acknowledge his time is past. They would approve action taken to avoid a contract extension. Roberts splits views a bit more, but most would also agree he needs to leave.

If they don't want to chance additional investment in the Rovers, say so. We're used to being starved of funds under the Trust. John Williams never hid the truth. If all we can afford is loan signings, so be it. Make sure they are good ones. And a purchase option might be a good idea too, but don't hide the financial state we're in.

The Roas need to keep in mind that professional football is not retail. There are tens of thousands of fans who live and breathe the details of their club. They watch the matches, some with very experienced eyes, and they form opinions. Those opinions are shared with other fans, debated, and camps quickly formed pro and con on most issues. When the owners come out and talk about 8th place finish and a cup, they will be mocked by all sides as the fan base is well aware the manager is not up for it and the team is not yet experienced enough to pull it off.

If the owners have to speak it should be limited to "Kean, your fired. Mr. _____ your hired. We'd like all Rovers fans to know that we want the squad to be competitive and will support it the best we can with the resources we have available." Don't exaggerate. Don't make promises they can't possibly guarantee. And on that point, how is it exactly that Balaji will be able to carry through on his commitment to not allow the Rovers to be relegated?

All in all, the owners are suffering from two major problem: 1) a poor choice in manager; and, 2) a lack of credibility. Both can be corrected and their standing restored, though credibility will be the hardest to re-establish.

Sorry for the Rant.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmmn. Not sure. They'd probably ask forgivness for the statements and promises they made at the beginning (big signings etc). Forgiveness for sacking Allardice so quickly and being suckered by Kentaro. Then maybe patience - Judge them in 1 more year (kidding).

They'd maybe tell you that they realize all of you want Kean out, and that protesting won't get him out any faster as it's being dealt with as quickly as circumstances will allow.

Then they'd probably get more involved in some of the local communtiy plans which they'd drawn up, but abandoned when they stopped coming to the UK in November.

If, the Raos believed in Steve Kean so much to be a good manager, then, why, haven't they continued to support him in the transfer market, especially now in this vitally important month of January where new players can be recruited that would not only improve Steve Keans dwindling popularity, but also save the club from falling out of the league.

You give it away by saying the Raos stopped coming to the UK in November. The Raos have not only abandoned Kean, but the club, and its supporters, like you know they have. They now seemingly embark on stripping us bare which to me is what they'd probably planned all along.

Unless my memory fails me, go back and re-read my post regarding where they stay in Bolton. I don't think I said that I stayed there with them. I'm pretty sure I said that "They" stay there... Not we.

As for the parties... Google it. Balaji's party on Dec 8th had over 1000 guests and more than 200 staff working it. The New Year party last night was 2000+ people and more staff. I never said I was a guest... I wish (It's a free bar). All work and no play for me unfortunately.

Maybe in future read my posts twice (carefully), then count to ten, then start typing. ;)

Even if you didn't STAY with them, you've still attested to flying over with them. For what purpose? Like I said, you must be pretty pally to join their entourage out of the all the other workers in your office.

Please don't scare MG off ABBEY. The account is as close to Venkys as many of us will ever get. I promise.

Disclaimer: that doesn't mean that what he is posting is true, but he himself is who he says he is. it's all available via his profile if your bored enough.

so if he is who he says he is then isnt a duty as a rovers fan to get the message to the scumbag owners that they are hated and not welcome at our club? or do you blow smoke up his arse and massage him? (like kean and co do?)

VENKYS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so if he is who he says he is then isnt a duty as a rovers fan to get the message to the scumbag owners that they are hated and not welcome at our club? or do you blow smoke up his arse and massage him? (like kean and co do?

VENKYS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He isn't a Rovers, or even a football fan. Hes said that as well.

and?

And... The Rao's won't sell-up and move just because you don't like me, or them, or anybody else. If you tried typing something which wasn't the same old relentless, hateful, bile-ridden trash, I might be inclined to discuss club/business matters with you. As things stand now, your keyboard-warrior attitude has gotten very old, very quickly, so I'm going back to ignoring you again.

When you've got something sensible to type which doesn't contain the word "Out" (Which is what I think you need to do from your closet - Maybe that's where all the anger comes from??) please feel free to reply to my posts. Otherwise kindly ignore them.

MG.

And... The Rao's won't sell-up and move just because you don't like me, or them, or anybody else. If you tried typing something which wasn't the same old relentless, hateful, bile-ridden trash, I might be inclined to discuss club/business matters with you. As things stand now, your keyboard-warrior attitude has gotten very old, very quickly, so I'm going back to ignoring you again.

When you've got something sensible to type which doesn't contain the word "Out" (Which is what I think you need to do from your closet - Maybe that's where all the anger comes from??) please feel free to reply to my posts. Otherwise kindly ignore them.

MG.

Actully until Kean is out there isn't really much to discuss anyway. And most of us would like to see the back of Venkys/the raos and anyone else who cares as little for our club as they all appear to do too.

Even if you didn't STAY with them, you've still attested to flying over with them. For what purpose? Like I said, you must be pretty pally to join their entourage out of the all the other workers in your office.

If you've ever seen them enter or leave the stadium, you'll know that they have a fairly large group of assistants, secretaries, drivers, security & medical staff with them wherever they go.

Without giving too much of my identity away, all I'll say is that I have less of a problem gaining a UK visa than most other office staff. That's why I travel with them when they visit the UK. It's not a case of being 'pally', it's just easier.

MG.

Actully until Kean is out there isn't really much to discuss anyway. And most of us would like to see the back of Venkys/the raos and anyone else who cares as little for our club as they all appear to do too.

The difficult thing about this is that you don't see the side of them which a few people over here do. You don't see how angry/moody they get when Rovers lose. You weren't with them when they celebrated beating ManU on the 31st (Or how nervous they all were with 4mins remaining). You don't see their frustration when people talk to them about SK needing to go - Like they're telling the Rao's something they don't already know.

They care - Unfortunately you just don't get to see it.

Saying they care means nothing. Words are wind.

Positive action, not words, count. The Raos are long on words, rarely fulfilled and short on positive action. So forgive me if I take the claim they "care" with a grain of salt. If they want fans to reconsider that opinion, they'll hire an experienced competent manager.

• Backroom

The only thing they care about is Venky's brand. Our club is a disposable platform to gain further exposure, nothing more and nothing less.

If they cared we'd have a real manager, and good players. We have neither - and we have no transfer budget for January. Hmm.

Mg , why should I not be allowed to say I want them out ? They don't give a flying about us and think we are their bitches!!!

Even people who work at ewood have to watch what they tweet and Facebook because the buffoons are dictaters!!!

They are scum and are hated and that aint keyboard that's FACT!!!!

Actions speak louder than words and we all know the words the Rao family utter are not worth the breath it takes to utter them.

Your employers care about nothing other than themselves.

He isn't a Rovers, or even a football fan. Hes said that as well.

Ok then, what is he doing here?

If hes working for Venky's he's either here to relay fans feelings on club matters which they don't take notice of

Or

Hes here making sure we dont say anything out of turn about our club or owners

I believe they can come good if they wanted to but they just dont care about the club or the fans here just on how they look in India

The difficult thing about this is that you don't see the side of them which a few people over here do. You don't see how angry/moody they get when Rovers lose. You weren't with them when they celebrated beating ManU on the 31st (Or how nervous they all were with 4mins remaining). You don't see their frustration when people talk to them about SK needing to go - Like they're telling the Rao's something they don't already know.

All they need to do is pick up a phone, call the lancashire telegraph and give a short honest explanation of the current situation, im pretty forgiving as are most rovers fans, im prepared to forget about all the BS promises and targets they made in their 1st 6 months and the shambles that has been the last 6 months, i just want to know where the club stands financialy are they not prepared to personally fund the club anymore and if not what are their plans.

Also FFS get rid of the deluded lieing parasite kean, its making the venkys, Mrs.Desai inparticular look pathetically weak the why she allows kean to call her direct everytime we lose to just blag her head with excuses, which she SEEMS to fall for everytime.

yhey seem like good people at heart, but they seem to be so cut of from reality and the fans feelings, they seem to be judging the fans from the over exagerated, biased and sensationalist opinions of the british press(dont they know where hated by the british press), opposition managers and kean and his pals, they must suck it up and come and face the fans(in a controlled enviroment).

Caring owners? That's an interesting concept, given what we can all see.

If Rovers were a dog, the RSPCA would have had to remove Rover by force and, by the sounds of it, the Raos would be crying that they loved the mangy mutt.

They have hired the world's worst dog walker and feed their flea-bitten mongrel scraps, and are steadfastly ignoring everyone who tells them that he's not looking after it.

When poor old Rover has to be put down, will there be any tears or just relief?

What they don't seem to understand is that to Rovers fans, it isn't a bedraggled old hound but a sacred cow...

MG Road.

You're not a Rovers fan.

You don't directly communicate with the Raos (as far as we know).

You don't provide us with any real info.

You seem to enjoy the sport of antagonising board members.

You've convinced Kamy and others that you are who you say you are (a Venkys employee)

Why are you on here exactly? What do you get out of it? You seem to be trying to create a feeling of sympathy towards the Raos. Are you a plant? Do you get paid extra for this?

Archived