BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fact , that this Singh character is the mouthpiece of Blackburn Rovers is sickening enough .

But the most galling thing to come out of Singhs mouth was : Steve kean is staying as manager !

He is not keeping his job for footballing reasons, that is obvious ..

It is time for EVERYONE to vote with their feet !!

An empty stadium speaks volumes ...

:P Hmm... never been a coach , manager or any management team in malaysia or singapore .... and thats our DOF .... never been an agent or drafted any direction even for a S league(Singapore League)team .... the only reason i could think of , MAYBE being a Mr Singh ...he speaks hindhi and/or punjabi (local indian language) , surely venky's can't hire him for speaking their language ??? oh wait we talking abt our owners ... probably thats the reason ....

Venky's must be like santa clause , making their dreams come true ... for fans "freddy kruger" nightmare on ewood park

• Backroom

Nothing new here, then. Why are you all getting so worked up? Honestly, I wonder what some of you were expecting. Shebby wouldn't have been hired as DOF if he didn't swear loyalty to Lord Jerome and King Kean. Any past opinions are now forgotten.

On the plus side, every time somebody from Venky's talks to the media they give the BRFC Action Group more ammunition. Shebby's obvious lack of knowledge (Kean got Fulham promoted? Yeah, OK) proves he should be nowhere near the DOF position and it is something else for the FA/Prem/Football League to take into account when looking at the mess we've become.

Of all the black days in our recent history this is possibly the blackest. Where do we go now? Hope we perform badly I suppose as this club is damaged every day that Singh and Kean remain at it.

Where do I go now? After 30 years of being a season ticket holder? Chorley - to watch a club with more connection to Blackburn Rovers than that corrupt shambles operating out of Ewood Park has at present.

They could sign the entire Brazil squad gain promotion by winning every game 4-0, win the league&F.A cups and id Still have no interest in attending games whilst that nasty 2 faced manipulative Genius of self preservation Steve'King Of BS'Kean is still connected to the club in any capacity.

And congrats to Shebby Singh, you have managed to get 1 up on your owners the venkys as it took them a couple of months to completely loose the repect of the fans, you did it in one interview on your 1st day :tu: , IDIOT.

They could sign the entire Brazil squad gain promotion by winning every game 4-0, win the league&F.A cups and id Still have no interest in attending games whilst that nasty 2 faced manipulative Genius of self preservation Steve'King Of BS'Kean is still connected to the club in any capacity.

And congrats to Shebby Singh, you have managed to get 1 up on your owners the venkys as it took them a couple of months to completely loose the repect of the fans, you did it in one interview on your 1st day :tu: , IDIOT.

He did a full interview with the LT as well.. so maybe it can actually get worse.. he must of been told specifically to give Kean a chance, and with Keans usual BS stories (working with the best, getting Fulham promoted and finding the best youngsters while everyone else was against him *sob* *sob* *sob* with his kid at his side of course as a nice little human shield should things turn bad) and Serbgeth (yes it is his real name) has fallen into the trap. The fact he had to justify that funds are available and protect himself says it all.. "as far as I know, have been told and am concerned".. even someone not trainined in Psychology realises that means that you don't trust your own sources.. never mind the we are NOT allowing anyone to leave.. followed by Robinson as an example with the age old if a premier league club came in.. in special circumstances like being offered money from an EPL team.. complete rubbish. Fact is if you lie you back it up with some level of truth and if your not sure you repeat yourself.

End result Serbgeth (the lord of clowns) covers his butt while backing someone he does not like, all for shiny pennies, a little bit of publicity and a nice little gig playing champ manager for real.

Anybody got a link showing the management line-up of Fulham in the year they were promoted?

Edit: Preferably showing that Kean was nowhere near the 1st team. I want the names of coaches, assistant manager etc.

There is a bit on Kean within the Chris Coleman profile. In 2002 Kean was Academy Director and Reserve Team coach - but apparently in Kean's mind he actually drove the bus! So unless he got demoted he was no higher than that when Fulham got promotion - I don't know when Kean joined Fulham.

My link

Can't believe Fulham beat us at Ewood that time, especially with that goal via Brad colliding into "Craig Short"?? when catching it. Maybe Keaniho had laid a curse on us then, even if he was there as just the reserve coach. Good (better) times though.....

Oversaw that famous Fulham conveyor belt of young talent.

Careful, they don't do common sense let alone sarcasm.

Kean became Chris Colemans assistant once Tigana was sacked in 2003. Fulham were already promoted.

Are we supposed to believe that Kean has lied to Venkys again MG? :lol: Do they often burn themselves on hot things as well?

Clearly, which ever way you want to dress it up, Venkys don't care one iota that they are seen by many in this country to be the most clueless owners in the history of the game. They are idiots surrounding themselves with idiots, liars and charlatans.

It must be very confusing. Yeah, cause they're criminally stooooopid.

Anybody got a link showing the management line-up of Fulham in the year they were promoted?

Edit: Preferably showing that Kean was nowhere near the 1st team. I want the names of coaches, assistant manager etc.

So what are you going to do? Run along to Uncle Balaji and let him know his newly appointed DOF lied on national TV? What difference does that make? It seems misleading and lieing to all and sundry is standard practice in his family.

Anyway what is a middle-ranking staffer doing digging out this sort if stuff? Middle-ranking? Hmmmmmm.

You've all been found out. None of us believe a single word uttered by any of the people the Raos employ at Ewood.

All we have left to look forward to is for the Raos to be publicly exposed..... and I pray it happens soon.

So the history books don't count? You just want pictorial evidence :wacko:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2000%E2%80%9301_Fulham_F.C._season

Steve Kean A.K.A BS Man has outwitted another Dastardly Foe! the infamous Shebby singh.

O and also from what i remeber wasnt it a very young Luis Saha that almost single handedly got fulham promoted scoring somthing like 30+ goals in a pretty average fulham squad.

Are we supposed to believe that Kean has lied to Venkys again MG? :lol: Do they often burn themselves on hot things as well?

I did actually laugh out loud at this one.

Thanks for the efforts folks.

Archived