SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] possible transfer targets summer 2013

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bolton might be interest in Leon Best on loan

Mark Eggles Hitchen ‏@markhitch 4m

BOLTON are sniffing around BEST on loan, #rovers would have to pay £13k pw, Bolton £20k pw SURELY WE WON'T LET HIM GO THERE?? #bwfc #brfc

Why not?

Bolton take 20k/week off our wage bill (a million saved over a year) and Best gets to score against our rivals but not us (IIRC loanees can't play against their contracted team). And Bolton, a NW England club, have a better chance to avoid relegation.

Best of all worlds, so far as I'm concerned.

Why not?Bolton take 20k/week off our wage bill (a million saved over a year) and Best gets to score against our rivals but not us (IIRC loanees can't play against their contracted team). And Bolton, a NW England club, have a better chance to avoid relegation.Best of all worlds, so far as I'm concerned.

Why should we care that Bolton stay up?

• Backroom

Time for me to make up random stories about moves that won't happen then it seems everyone else is doing it

Manchester United are looking at Hanley but it won't happen - prove me wrong I dare you people

If we want a striker we should go for Nicky Maynard who with Odemwingie signing will be on the fringes or Billy Sharp who am I am stunned no one in the championship has signed. I think both would work well with Jordan.

Apparently Billy Sharp is on 20-25k and refusing to drop his wage demands

Archived