BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] possible transfer targets summer 2013

Bowyer in today's LT says he would to bring 3 or 4 players. A centre midfielder, left back and Centre back. and maybe another striker BUT is being restricted by the incoming Football League Financial Fairplay rules coming in this season.

Any update on Bannan?

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nowt to do with FFP it's down to VENKYSCUM raping the arse out of us.

It's getting to the point where you are boring me to tears. (and most likely a lot of other people)

For the fans, reality will set in at some point, and stability is what we need. It's not glamorous, its not signing international players, its old fashioned hard work.

Key word STABILITY.

No more expensive flops

No more 5 manager multi million pay outs

No more relegations

No more court appearances

No more gutter snipes in the press

pretty sure its everything to do with FFP

Is it balls!! It's down to venkys selling the premier league team and employing k!!n FFS

It's getting to the point where you are boring me to tears. (and most likely a lot of other people)

For the fans, reality will set in at some point, and stability is what we need. It's not glamorous, its not signing international players, its old fashioned hard work.

Key word STABILITY.

No more expensive flops

No more 5 manager multi million pay outs

No more relegations

No more court appearances

No more gutter snipes in the press

Key word PILLOCK

You venky loving idiot

FFS Abbey, just because someone doesn't agree with you it doesn't make them 'venky lovers'.

It's getting tedious now. If you really don't want to add anything to the debate just don't post on it. There's no need for you to make the same post over and over again. We all know how you feel about it. You've made it very very clear every single time you have posted.

FFS Abbey, just because someone doesn't agree with you it doesn't make them 'venky lovers'.

It's getting tedious now. If you really don't want to add anything to the debate just don't post on it. There's no need for you to make the same post over and over again. We all know how you feel about it. You've made it very very clear every single time you have posted.

Amen to that.

Do you go to games? You're not allowed an opinion otherwise.

Amen to that.

Oh man the Aussies have spoke again

To be fair 'Venky Lovers' are very few in number, mainly WUMs and nowhere near as prolific and repetative as the poster in question.

Says mr know everything

Couldn't agree more!

Explain?

So will the same apply to the 'Venky Lovers'???

Will it heck .. You know how this place works .. Slag a ginger off or call someone a pedo .. Nowt call someone a tosser or say the word river and ban.. It's pathetic at times .

Why is there even a wording "Venkys Lovers". I am 100% sure that NOT A SINGLE ROVER supporter loves Venkys.

Some choose to say: " @#/? venkys. I hate what they've done to our beloved club and I will NEVER forgive them for it!

However we have to face the facts. Whats most important for this club is that the supporters remain and that we are supportive. Dont say blind optimism, but always trying to back the players out there especially when they give everything.

I also like what has happened this summer. Youngsters such as Judge, Marrow who have been in connection with the club for a long time returning to the club better than before. I have also seen 30 minutes of the Everton game and what I saw there was fitness levelse and effort much better than every game last season.

If you read about the Bannan story he became a keany player after his own supporters gave him torrid abuse even though he gave his all, but the formation and the way he was used was totally wrong. Football is a confidence thing and it is of great importance that we as supporters do what we can to get a good start this season. This way we can help get some stability and god forbid as Kamy has written agents starting interfering again if it goes bad in the beginning of the season.

I think our transfer business this summer has been SPOT ON!

Young, hungry players with pace and effort combined with some experience (Kilgallon). If we get Bannan i would concering the circumstances give it an 8/10.

pretty sure its everything to do with FFP

Does the FFP not start next season, if so then bite the bullet get the players in GB wants and then get shelf stacker of his arse earn his ill gotten gains to get rid of the ones we dont want over the course of the season, and are some of the high earners contracts not up anyway next season.

Why is there even a wording "Venkys Lovers". I am 100% sure that NOT A SINGLE ROVER supporter loves Venkys.

Some choose to say: " @#/? venkys. I hate what they've done to our beloved club and I will NEVER forgive them for it!

However we have to face the facts. Whats most important for this club is that the supporters remain and that we are supportive. Dont say blind optimism, but always trying to back the players out there especially when they give everything.

I also like what has happened this summer. Youngsters such as Judge, Marrow who have been in connection with the club for a long time returning to the club better than before. I have also seen 30 minutes of the Everton game and what I saw there was fitness levelse and effort much better than every game last season.

If you read about the Bannan story he became a keany player after his own supporters gave him torrid abuse even though he gave his all, but the formation and the way he was used was totally wrong. Football is a confidence thing and it is of great importance that we as supporters do what we can to get a good start this season. This way we can help get some stability and god forbid as Kamy has written agents starting interfering again if it goes bad in the beginning of the season.

I think our transfer business this summer has been SPOT ON!

Young, hungry players with pace and effort combined with some experience (Kilgallon). If we get Bannan i would concering the circumstances give it an 8/10.

Venky lovers venky forgivers is all the same .. They've ruined us .

I understand Abbey's frustration and hatred for Venkys. After all that had happened, it isn't strange for him to blame everything on Venkys. Their regime has been filled with nothing but disaster and only a handful of bright moments (Jordan Rhodes, us beating Manchester United on Fergie's birthday, the FA Cup win over Arsenal). They are the main reason, along with Steve Kean that we got relegated in the first place.

That said, however, it is unfair to pin everything on the Venkys. Financial Fair Play will be in force within the next couple of years, and already we are forced to start getting rid of the high wage earners (Bowyer has to start early, otherwise he'll have trouble getting rid of them at the last moment). Personally I like how we're cutting costs, trimming the bill and saving money. Of course Abbey will point out that Venkys caused us to lose a hell lot of money in the first place and he is right, but we have to look forward now, not mourn over the past.

Personally, I think it's better to put aside vendettas and hatred, and progress toward the future. With or without Venkys, it doesn't matter. Blackburn Rovers will always be Blackburn Rovers, regardless of who the owners will be. There will be times we'll be lucky to have owners like Jack Walker and a chairman like Williams, but there will be unfortunate times where imcompetent owners like Venkys take the helm. At least we aren't Portsmouth, but even that is of little consolation.

Anyone know why Bannan deal stalling?

According to Lancashire Telegraph, they have problems agreeing personal terms with him. We did agree a fee with Aston Villa, though, so that's a relief. I guess the holdup now is possibly the wages, or something else. Gary Bowyer is hopeful that we will be able to agree something with him, so we live in hope.

Songo'o (is that how his name is spelled?) is joining us after a successful trial, Givet's move to Livorno (sorry for the wrong spelling) fell through, and we're looking to strengthen left back and a forward.

Abbey, you're reading things that aren't even there! You're making up posts to reply to. People haven't mentioned anything about venkys yet you find a way to get it into the thread. All that was said is that GB had said we couldn't sign players due to the new financial rules.

You all pushed for saxo to be banned recently for taking things off topic and generally annoying people. In afraid we're getting very close to having to do that same in this case.

Does the FFP not start next season, if so then bite the bullet get the players in GB wants and then get shelf stacker of his arse earn his ill gotten gains to get rid of the ones we dont want over the course of the season, and are some of the high earners contracts not up anyway next season.

i was lead to believe it has already come into play or depending what we do now could have implications of some sort when it does. i would also like to state i am in no way a "Venky Lover" of any kind, i despise them just as much as any one else for what they have done to the club but you cant take away that they have pumped a considerable amount of money into the club and i don't mean just transfers...

You slagged me because I had an opinion and wasn't a manager yet you are qualified to speak for most teams. How does that work?

Firstly I didn't "slag" anyone!! I'm no manager but those who do know me know that I have several friends and friends of friends around the current and previous playing staff. I don't blab around or name drop because ultimately I'm a Rovers fan and that's all that matters.

The opinion that I did make was based on a convo I had with a current Championship manager who said that we had don't well to get Taylor and Judge, that DJ was a great signing for this division, that he had tried to grt Kilgallon and was shocked that we'd be able to get a player of Bannans quality...in fact he said that other than Wigan, Watford and prob Forest we had done the best business so far!

I'm not saying I'm right but probably a bit more founded in my views..

That said, however, it is unfair to pin everything on the Venkys. Financial Fair Play will be in force within the next couple of years, and already we are forced to start getting rid of the high wage earners .

Venky's have been getting rid of the high earners for two and a half years now. They weren't forced into anything. All the FFP rules are doing, is giving them license to get any remaining quality player out of the club. They'll love it, it's what they always intended. Champions league in five years n all that.

Archived