BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Jordan Rhodes

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And how much of a dumbass you are about football.

It's a game. Betting against your team means nothing, it won't adversely affect or change anything.

Some folk desperately need to get a life.

its a problem in Asia

And how much of a dumbass you are about football.

It's a game. Betting against your team means nothing, it won't adversely affect or change anything.

Some folk desperately need to get a life.

You should represent Rob Hayes at his appeal hearing. He's bound to get off! :)

You should represent Rob Hayes at his appeal hearing. He's bound to get off! :)

I'll be happy to represent the first fan to be charged with it. Although with the prosecution counsel being SoldierMo I would imagine my 18 month old son would be able to defend them effectively.

has it gone a little silly on here yet..? calm down, have a brew and relax in the knowledge the venkys are with us and rhodes is going nowhere.. ;)

unless a prem club comes in that is.. :D

haven't you heard mercerman has said he going to bolton,hull now wigan, im sure he will have a new betting slip before the end of the day with a new team written on it, my moneys on west brom ,wonder what odds i would get :blink:

Venkys could prove conclusively that things really have changed if Rhodes is in a Rovers shirt next week come what may. The boost that would give players and fans would be enermous. If we are not challenging by Christmas sell him then. He wont lose any value. We might get more as clubs are more desperate to sign a proven goal scorer to cement a promotion push, or maintain their position in the Premier League. Come on Venkys we have a balanced confident team, you need success as much as we do, stay the course.

A chain of events could be about to unfold according to newswires. Fellaini move to ManU looks to be progressing, giving Everton the funds to buy McCarthy from Wigan and thus Wigan the cash to buy Rhodes.

you mean click Lancashire, MM mark 2

A chain of events could be about to unfold according to newswires. Fellaini move to ManU looks to be progressing, giving Everton the funds to buy McCarthy from Wigan and thus Wigan the cash to buy Rhodes.

Nothing to worry about there then.

Hull are the only one I'd be slightly nervous about. Bruce has been moaning all weekend about how they don't score enough goals and how they need a goalscorer. Rhodes would be a no brainer if I was him.

Whether they could afford him is a different matter.

Its just madness that multi million pound businesses work in this way, they’ve had months to sign players, why leave it until the final day and cause all the instability throughout the leagues?

I understand the price is a factor, but still it strikes me as completely madness.

Archived