BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Championship 2013/14

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope that Derby go up, since Maclaren has taken over they have been fantastic and their second half performance at Ewood was one of the best that I have seen this season. I also hope that they go up from a Rovers point of view because if they don't they could do a Leicester next season and totally dominate the division, whereas QPR could implode if they don't. The money they have spent this season is frightening,

Do you think we'd have got thousands more? Possibly 18k if it was against Wigan and that would be pushing it

how many did we get for the meaningless end of season match against Wigan? People who hadn't been all season would turn up for a play-off match.

how many did we get for the meaningless end of season match against Wigan? People would hadn't been all season would turn up for a play-off match.

Wigan fans were possibly at a max and that dead rubber wasn't on tv. Also Rovers were running an offer. So I'd say, sadly, thanks to the loons we could possibly bank on 1k more making it circa 18k. The game is on telly so don't discount the digruntled preferring to watch it for the price of a few pints rather than giving the punatics their cash which could even impact on the extra 1k. I'd say that wigan attendance would most likely be replicated had it been a play off game. The towns populous have lost their football sparkle

That is sadly were we are. Could be a long time before the crowd breaks the 20k barrier again now the Dingles have departed

Wigan fans were possibly at a max and that dead rubber wasn't on tv. Also Rovers were running an offer. So I'd say, sadly, thanks to the loons we could possibly bank on 1k more making it circa 18k. The game is on telly so don't discount the digruntled preferring to watch it for the price of a few pints rather than giving the punatics their cash which could even impact on the extra 1k. I'd say that wigan attendance would most likely be replicated had it been a play off game. The towns populous have lost their football sparkle

That is sadly were we are. Could be a long time before the crowd breaks the 20k barrier again now the Dingles have departed

The support is still there, people understandably just don't bother anymore because of what's happened over the last few years. For a one-off match i'd imagine alot would be tempted back. Obviuosly there's no way of knowing but it will be interesting to see what happens to the crowds next season if prices are kept at a reasonale level and we make a promotion push.

The support is still there, people understandably just don't bother anymore because of what's happened over the last few years. For a one-off match i'd imagine alot would be tempted back. Obviuosly there's no way of knowing but it will be interesting to see what happens to the crowds next season if prices are kept at a reasonale level and we make a promotion push.

just like burnley had 20,000 locked out of the last game.

Archived