BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Championship 2013/14

Abbey, why are you bringing me into this?

you dont know me personally so how do you how I am.

please leave out your view Please thankyou very much Abbey.

JEEEEES get over yourself it was light hearted ...youve brought me in stuff loads of times and plenty of other folk . It's a classic case chaddy you can dish it out but can't take it.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I maintain Toures was amazing, he'd played 93 minutes then had the energy to charge from halfway holding men off before powering past the keeper

1. These lads are professional athletes tom and a match is for over 90 mins.

2. At 250k PW he should be fit enough to play extra time.

3. The men he held off would have played for 90 minutes too.

Should be able to play 5 days a week .

When I was still at school we played three games at weekend, Sat Morn- school or town team, Sat Aft- youth club, Sun morn- local Sunday league. On Sunday afternoon most weeks we'd meet up for a kick about. I've got to admit we were tired by then though, so we only played short scale games ( coats for goals ) for about three hours. I only had the one pair of boots then ( Puma were really expensive then ) and I never liked putting wet boots on again later in the day.

i find it much more entertaining when I pause the program at the start, go away and do something till it's halfway through and then come back and watch it at X2 speed.

It was a brilliant race today, especially the last few laps and the overtaking further back was spot on. If you did not enjoy that you are watching the wrong sport.

• Backroom

You'd have thought the ground staff at Derby would have marked the pitch out for their biggest game of the season, the touch lines are quite faded.

Hope for a cracker here, for us it's best Derby go up if one of these id say

from Twitter

Ed Aarons @ed_aarons 15 mins

Garcia's resignation not accepted by Brighton but understand he is set on leaving to join club in Prem or La Liga

I'd be surprised if he got a Premiership job after finishing 6th with Brighton who finished 4th the previous season, its a decent job he's done their but it would be surprising to see him at the top of a chairman's shortlist because of it.

It was a brilliant race today, especially the last few laps and the overtaking further back was spot on. If you did not enjoy that you are watching the wrong sport.

Todays race was poor, although got to say the TV coverage was appalling (spanish tv pictures), we were watching 7/8th place battling whilst the 1st/2nd battle was gearing towards a finale. Theres so much bias towards Ferrari at times its embarrassing. Would we be watching Force Indias battle if they were 7th and 8th and Ferrari were leading, no chance.

Anyway the last race in China was one of the best GPs in years.

Todays race was poor, although got to say the TV coverage was appalling (spanish tv pictures), we were watching 7/8th place battling whilst the 1st/2nd battle was gearing towards a finale. Theres so much bias towards Ferrari at times its embarrassing. Would we be watching Force Indias battle if they were 7th and 8th and Ferrari were leading, no chance.

Anyway the last race in China was one of the best GPs in years.

No it wasn't. It was excellent. The first two battled right to the last bend and the overtaking in the lower places was continuous. TV coverage could have been improved but that does not make the racing poor. The big problem is that Mercedes are so far ahead of the rest as Red Bull were last year.

• Backroom

He's not fibbing though is he? By process of elimination he hardly played under Sam and had a bad time under Hughes and was our best player the season we went down.

Archived