BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] What the hell is happening?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IOn paper we have a squad that could walk this league :tu:

Do you really believe that? We have no defence apart from Dann anywhere near equipped to push for promotion...and don't get me started on the mediocre midfield...one of the worst in my living memory...39 years...and I have seen some @#/?.

Mid table and we should be pleased with this sack of shyte.

Do you really believe that? We have no defence apart from Dann anywhere near equipped to push for promotion...and don't get me started on the mediocre midfield...one of the worst in my living memory...39 years...and I have seen some @#/?.

Mid table and we should be pleased with this sack of shyte.

Dann? Scott Dann?! No way, average at best. Cows head is better than him and improving. Puts his body on the line, was very good at the back end of last season.

As for the midfield, Bowyer has addressed that already IMO. Remove the deadwood now and add two or three more. It won't be easy, thanks to Kean, Singh and some totally @#/? self centred decisions, that made a lot of people rich, we're saddled with some right crap. There no quick fix in removing these players, some of whom will add sweet FA to the cause next season. This may well take time. I'll take honest endeavour and desire right now as a pleasant change.

I think Dann's alright.

On paper though as of today we don't have a squad capable of "walking the league".

I agree with that. He's OK, on his day he's pretty good. just that his day is few and far between.

In terms of walking the league, i very much doubt it. However I think we'll be better than last year, not hard in theory. I like the way Bowyer has gone about his signings, players with a point to prove. We'll see. I'm optimistic though, a pleasant change.

I expect that will be kicked out of me very soon by Venkys, but you never know...

I think Dann's alright.

On paper though as of today we don't have a squad capable of "walking the league".

Without googling it, how many of Hull's squad can you name? Are any of their defenders better than Dann, Hanley, Henley, Ollson?

It's difficult to predict who is going to do well, team spirit and organisation is most important in this league.

• Backroom

Without googling it, how many of Hull's squad can you name? Are any of their defenders better than Dann, Hanley, Henley, Ollson?

It's difficult to predict who is going to do well, team spirit and organisation is most important in this league.

Turner. Got me beat after that.

This "We`ve got a squad that on paper could walk the league" malarky reminds me of a group of newborn mothers sat around with their little darlings thinking my baby is the prettiest and cutest in the world, anyway back on topic, the reason there seems to be sudden sensibility coming out of the club is is the rumoured 40 mill loss and nothing else. Our beloved owners, as any reasonably successful business persons would, only listen to accountants and bank managers and theirs` must have the screaming shites at this point in time.

It's not difficult to predict.

Hanley is @#/?

Henley is too young/small lightweight for this league

Olsson hasn't had a good game for yonks.

Dann is our only proper defender and I wouldn't be surpised if he @#/? off.

It's not difficult to predict.

Hanley is @#/?

Dann is our only proper defender and I wouldn't be surpised if he @#/? off.

How we all see things differently for me the opposite is true, though, granted, Hanley did start the season very slowly.

Hanley & Dann are fine at this level. Defence wasn't our problem last year, it was scoring goals. At least six teams above us last year conceded as many if not more goals, whereas our goal return was poor (and that's with one of the league's leading goalscorers). If the backline was under pressure it's because of our inability to keep the ball in midfield.

Archived