BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Is Broad not a shameful cheat? Are you seriously backing him after he blatantly edged the ball and decided not to walk? Wow, just wow.

Anyway, England have won the toss and decided to bat. Blue skies and no sign of cloud. Seems like the perfect toss to win.

Michael Clarke has been a useless tosser this series ;-)

England win toss and bat.

Bresnan in for Finn.

Really surprised they made a change as Finn would have been on his home ground and England usually don't like changing a winning team unless there are injuries. I would have dropped Finn but I am surprised they did.

Any of the Australian posters happy with their changes? Khawaja and Harris in for Cowan and Starc? Harris' 47 wickets in 12 tests at an average of 23.63 is very good. Taken wickets against England before as well.

Edited by RibbleValleyRover

Is Broad not a shameful cheat? Are you seriously backing him after he blatantly edged the ball and decided not to walk? Wow, just wow.

Anyway, England have won the toss and decided to bat. Blue skies and no sign of cloud. Seems like the perfect toss to win.

Michael Clarke has been a useless tosser this series ;-)

The factually incorrect bit is the line belonging to the batsman. The rest is just massively biased, as illustrated by Abbey's example of Tendulkar not walking for an edge and your refusal to even criticise him, never mind label him a shameful cheat.

The factually incorrect bit is the line belonging to the batsman. The rest is just massively biased, as illustrated by Abbey's example of Tendulkar not walking for an edge and your refusal to even criticise him, never mind label him a shameful cheat.

I can give you an example Tendulkar walking in a World Cup - The only trophy that eluded him in his glittering career (up until recently) - and he still walked.

Anyway, let's move on, my opinion on Broad isn't going to change, he is a cheat in my eyes and forever will be.

Another 2 wickets for Australia before lunch and England will be calling upon Mr Dingle and co. to get them out the @#/? again!

You don't like the English cricket team (despite being English), so why are you still on here?

Do you get your jollies watching England do badly?

Why don't you be a good little lad and @#/? off?

England just need to see off this still newish ball, I can't see it turning much on day one and unless the Australians managed to get some reverse swing going plenty of runs should still be there for the batsmen if they want it. Australia have bowled superbly and the momentum is clearly with them right now but it can change pretty quickly.

Edited by RibbleValleyRover

You don't like the English cricket team (despite being English), so why are you still on here?

Do you get your jollies watching England do badly?

Why don't you be a good little lad and @#/? off?

I'm perfectly happy being here, if you have a problem then you should do as you said and be a good little lad and **** off.

I enjoy watching cricket and contests very rarely get as exciting as this.

Very poor start from the England opening batsmen. Remind me again why Compton was dropped?

Take Anderson out of the England side and it is very very poor.

• Moderation Lead

I can give you an example Tendulkar walking in a World Cup - The only trophy that eluded him in his glittering career (up until recently) - and he still walked.

Anyway, let's move on, my opinion on Broad isn't going to change, he is a cheat in my eyes and forever will be.

We heard you the first time traitor.

Edited by K-Hod

I'm perfectly happy being here, if you have a problem then you should do as you said and be a good little lad and **** off.

I enjoy watching cricket and contests very rarely get as exciting as this.

Very poor start from the England opening batsmen. Remind me again why Compton was dropped?

Well, England have rallied slightly, so I guess you must be gutted.

Utter, utter garbage. 3rd best test side in the world, 3rd best one-day side in the world, recently beat you in test series home and away (the win in India being particularly magnificent given how the Aussies got on there just after). You're just a dick to be honest mate and you're going on ignore.

• Backroom

Next person to make it personal will take the rest of the ashes off

If you don't like what someone has to say then put them on ignore, note that trolling is also against the rules so be careful blue and white

• Backroom

It reminds me of the time Pedro Mendes lobbed Roy Carroll who fumbled it 3 feet over the line then carried on as if he had stopped it - and got away with it

Next person to make it personal will take the rest of the ashes off

If you don't like what someone has to say then put them on ignore, note that trolling is also against the rules so be careful blue and white

Trolling? I am just answering the questions that I have been asked. They seem to have the problem, not me. I couldn't give a flying monkeys if an Englishman supported India or bloody Uganda for that matter. So I suggest you direct your "note" elsewhere, Tom. Thank you.

How is Broad not walking any different to playing to the whistle in football or rugby?

Football is full of cheats, we all know that. Cricket isn't and the disgusting likes of Broad are tarnishing the sport.

• Backroom

Trolling? I am just answering the questions that I have been asked. They seem to have the problem, not me. I couldn't give a flying monkeys if an Englishman supported India or bloody Uganda for that matter. So I suggest you direct your "note" elsewhere, Tom. Thank you.

Football is full of cheats, we all know that. Cricket isn't and the disgusting likes of Broad are tarnishing the sport.

So playing to the whistle is cheating? What about rugby? What about throwaway challenges in tennis?

Waiting for the umpire/referee to decide is cheating?

Edited by Mike Ellison

Pretty poor display by England so far on a road of batting track. This is a 450 wicket while we'll be lucky to make 350.

Root failed again while Trott gave his wicket away when well set. Bairstow reprieved after a horrible heave across the line - a failing of his.

England again relying on Bell to make a big score.