BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Aussies of 2005 vintage would've got 450 on this strip, quite easily.

The current test side for Australia seems awful weak.

Not that I'm complaining, of course. I'm loving it. And the inability of their side to understand how DRS works is just the cherry on top.

The pitch is a batsman's paradise and will be for at least another day by the looks of it, teams should be getting 400+ on this. Not a single ball has been a jaffa/unplayable delivery in this innings, some of the worst shot selection you would ever see is why they are 96-6. You think South Africa, India or Sri Lanka would be 96-6 for on this pitch in their first Innings? No chance.

Edited by RibbleValleyRover

Spare a thought for Scotty and Manchester Blue ...

So, at the start of day, while England were still batting, we jokingly said we'd have a Jagerbomb every time the Aussies lost a wicket..

How bad is it that I'm praying the Aussies don't lose another wicket before tea? Who came up with the daft rule of jaegers every wicket?

Hehe

Another average performance from the England attack. I bet youvraj would have had them all out at least 10 mins earlier.

Good decision not to enforce the follow on. This is still a batting wicket. We should be posting a lead well in advance of 500 with a good 2 days to get them out.

Spare a thought for Scotty and Manchester Blue ...

Scott Thornton@ScottThor226m

So, at the start of day, while England were still batting, we jokingly said we'd have a Jagerbomb every time the Aussies lost a wicket..

ChristianLyth56m

How bad is it that I'm praying the Aussies don't lose another wicket before tea? Who came up with the daft rule of jaegers every wicket?

Hehe

They sound like a pair of pissheads!!!

Because the pitch is doing plenty and its only day 2. You don't want to be batting on that on day 4. Need to try and bat through to a lead of 400+ by mid afternoon tomorrow. Put them in half an hour before tea and make it really uncomfortable.