BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

This sums up your posting style.

Deliberately provocative then play the victim.

You only have to look at the names of those (different) people that you have quoted above. All reasonable, level-headed people normally.

There is one common denominator though. I'll let you work out what that is.

I've had enough of him. He's gone permanantly.

• Like 1

Guest Norbert

Thank God he's been banned. I can't stand people who are arrogant with nothing to be arrogant about.

Anyway, it seems to be a good batting pitch at the moment. And it is good to see Carberry get a few good runs.

I've had enough of him. He's gone permanantly.

Thank god for that. Probably be quiet for a bit now like it is when any loudmouth droner leaves a room, people getting used to the idea of being able to hear themselves think for the first time in months.

Good to see Carberry in the runs and Bell picking up where he left off.

Call me a cynic but I've got the feeling the Aussie's would like Carberry in the Test side. It's not the first time they've played somebody into the side.

You make a good point, despite the innings, I'm still not convinced Carberry will make it into the team for the first test.

But make no mistake, after a relatively poor summer, they will be concerned that once again Cook has a liking for Australian surfaces.

Simon, I watched a bit of the game.

That wicket has to be one of the flattest. It gave nothing for the bowlers. The ball was just sitting up and saying "Hit Me".

Having said that, the bowlers are nowhere near selection for a second string Aussie side.

Yes, it's hardly a minefield, and Ryan Harris with the new ball in his hand will be altoghter a different proposition, but Cook with big runs (on whatever surface) under his belt will still worry Australia.

But he's Indian?

I though he claimed to be English.

btw there are 3 x as many muslims in India as the entire population of the UK. What you are saying is similar to making the random statement 'he/she can't be a Catholic cos he/she is English.' ;)

Edited by thenodrog

• Moderation Lead

I though he claimed to be English.

btw there are 3 x as many muslims in India as the entire population of the UK. What you are saying is similar to making the random statement 'he/she can't be a Catholic cos he/she is English.' ;)

He's English when it suits him. Odd bloke...

Guest Norbert

Who cares? The nobwit has gone. He'll be jizzing himself silly with all this attention. Anyway, if Carberry does play in the 1st test, would Root be moved down the order, or dropped.