BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Get in there Stuart Broad! Hope blueandwhiterover enjoyed last night.

I've enjoyed the entire series. I hope you have too.

Broad off injured after a cracking delivery from Johnson. A lovely yorker.

I said earlier on in the series that England's fielding has been poor. Prior again missed 2 easy stumping opportunities and Cook dropped a simple catch too. On the other hand, the Aussies have been brilliant on the field, an example being Johnson's catch in the first innings.

I said England weren't great when they won 3-0 and criticised them a lot. However I was abused for winding people up.

Aussies currently 167-1. Warner closing in on his century. England have been out-bowled, out-played, out-sledged. Utterly embarrassing and I personally feel sorry for those who will have saved up all year round to go watch that dribble.

Australia on the other hand have been magnificent. A great bowling attack with Pattinson and Starc still to return from injury. The batting has finally come together and thoroughly deserve the lead.

P.S. Warner has just got his century and just celebrated in Prior's face. Maybe Prior should concentrate on his own game before chirping away.

Classless celebration by Warner.

Epitomises an ugly Australian approach to this series.

Nonsense.

You do anything to win within the limits of the game. Sledging has been fantastic this series from both sides. If you don't like that part of the sport then Cricket isn't your game.

Grow a pair and get on with it.

Classless celebration by Warner.

Epitomises an ugly Australian approach to this series.

Sorry Don, Can't agree with that at all.

Warner wears his heart on his sleeve. He's the sort of "what you see is what you get" player.

Who could blame him for giving Prior a serve after the display that Prior gave (I'd sack Prior after his display today).

The "ugly" Australian approach has been as "ugly" as some of the recent England wins over the past few test series.

Swings and roundabouts Don, swings and roundabouts.

I couldn't agree more. They're still the Worlds worst winners.

You're begining to sound like the barmy army, signing the same song over and over and over again.

No originality. It was OK twenty years ago, but the rest of the world has moved on......

We haven't "won" yet.

your serve....

Nonsense.

You do anything to win within the limits of the game. Sledging has been fantastic this series from both sides. If you don't like that part of the sport then Cricket isn't your game.

Oh I'd merrily sledge your idiotic comments if it didnt result in a ban. Edited by SouthAussieRover

You may win this series but the game of cricket on the whole has been a loser. I fear for players behavior on future tours now the line has been crossed and the standard set.

Sorry, TS, but what line has been crossed that hasn't been done so before?

Please check some of the more recent ashes series before you reply. You might have to do some "Google" ing.

Warner wears his heart on his sleeve. He's the sort of "what you see is what you get" player.

Who could blame him for giving Prior a serve after the display that Prior gave (I'd sack Prior after his display today).

The "ugly" Australian approach has been as "ugly" as some of the recent England wins over the past few test series.

Hes a bogan Dave. Johnson is another one.

Im not condoning how some of the England players reacted but Johnsons behaviour in Adelaide in particular was very ordinary.

And yes I was sat watching it in the flesh and without the cronyism network, sorry channel 9, bigging him up.

Edited by SouthAussieRover

Hes a bogan Dave. Johnson is another one.

Bogans they may be, Don, but they (at the moment) are bloody good at cricket.

You must admit, that England have had their "Bogans" as well.

The days of "gentlemen" and "Professionals" is long gone.

Just seen your edit, Don.

Well, we are talking Channel 9. but do remember that they have two Englishmen (Vaughan and Lloyd) who have been serving it large to the English team, especially in this test, most certainly today..

Got to admit, that I've not watched much up to today, what with other things going on. It does make the 3-0 loss earlier this year look as though it was closer than was thought.

Edited by dave birch

Bogans they may be, Don, but they (at the moment) are bloody good at cricket.

You must admit, that England have had their "Bogans" as well.

The days of "gentlemen" and "Professionals" is long gone.

Just seen your edit, Don.

Well, we are talking Channel 9. but do remember that they have two Englishmen (Vaughan and Lloyd) who have been serving it large to the English team, especially in this test, most certainly today..

Got to admit, that I've not watched much up to today, what with other things going on. It does make the 3-0 loss earlier this year look as though it was closer than was thought.

Ive actually started listening to the radio and muting the tv.Channel 9 is so bad apart from Warne.

It won't be long before we'll be seeing punches thrown. Next thing it'll be players rolling around on the ground trying to kill each other. You start behaving like footballers and you'll have a game with the lack of standards that sadly football has become.

Wow. Exaggeration post of the year. Congratulations.

You're begining to sound like the barmy army, signing the same song over and over and over again.

No originality. It was OK twenty years ago, but the rest of the world has moved on......

We haven't "won" yet.

your serve....

As an Englishman yourself I assume the "we" refers to England.

However at this stage I think the chances of us winning is rather fanciful and would probably be undeserved considering how we have been playing for the past 12 months.

You may win this series but the game of cricket on the whole has been a loser. I fear for players behavior on future tours now the line has been crossed and the standard set.

The rock crunchers are back here in 2015. It would not be surprising if there were reprisals considering the way they have played in this series.

The "spirit" of cricket died long ago. Thanks to the home team it's well and truly in the gutter now.

Edited by jim mk2

• Moderation Lead

Nonsense.

He's back. What a pillock.
  • Like 2

Germany Stralia calling....... Germany Stralia calling.....

Edited by thenodrog

First of all I would like to apologise to all for my perceived 'trolling'. No personal insults were meant and I hope you can all accept my apology.

Moving on to the game.

Probably one of the best fast bowling spell's I have seen in a very long time.

Bell again continuing his very good display in the summer and showed that with a bit of patience, it was an easy pitch to bat on. Should he be batting at number 3? I personally thought that Root threw his wicket away today after looking relatively good in the opening exchanges of the day.

Another very impressive factor for me was the Aussie fielding. A splendid catch in the last game from Bailey started the demise at the Gabba and another great one handed catch from Warner today played another crucial part in getting the wickets to fall.

Tailenders look petrified of Johnson. I said in the summer England didn't look convincing and these 2 tests are proving that I was right.

Who takes the blame? Cook? Flower? Or the individuals. Shame to see such a humiliating display as I was rather looking forward to another fiercely contested Ashes series.

Personally would look to bring in Compton and Onions. Those two will definitely add another dimension to the England attack. Anderson's fitness looks poor but back to back Ashes series will have played a significant part in that.

Finally, I would like to wish Jonathon Trott a very speedy recovery. Was a great shame in seeing Trescothick leave the international scene due to his battles and would be another great shame in watching Trott leave.

What happened pal ? You forgot your first two sentences ?

Guest Norbert

That was a constructive post in my view Tyrone. I agree with a lot of what he said. We do need to overhaul the squad and rest Anderson. And find a good fast bowler. Not fast-medium, but fast.

• Backroom

You mean Green and Gold Rover ? He's skating on thin ice again. Permanent ban this time ?

I thougt he was permanently banned already if I'm honest but there hasn't been much particulary wrong with what he's said since his return he's allowed his opinion as unpopular as it may be

Once the obvious trolling starts again then it's a different matter

Edited by Tom M