BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

I also fear for what is to come after this series, no doubt a plague of locusts, rivers to run red with the blood of children and a pox on all our families.....

Bloody hell, you guys have nothing to come back with because your team is being dominated and you resort to piffle about the state of the game, gutter antics, sledging going over the line.....absolute tosh.

Such poor losers and good too see the arrogance of uncultured convict talk and whinging return from the English, three years of success had dampened your pessimism, so glad to see it back.

We're taking a doing for sure. On the evidence of say the past 5 years we have the better players, but that counts for nothing. Australia are dominating because they're perfectly executing a game-plan that exploits the weaknesses in the English side.

If you're going to go down, go down with a fight, and it's particularly alarming to see the English reversion to the bad old ways of the late eighties and early nineties. The mentality isn't the only reason we're getting done, but it's a large part of it.

For God's sakes, let's have some fight back, please. A whitewash is no good for anyone. I can understand that the body language has been awful from England, but they really do have to man up. 90% of this is in their heads. There's far too much frailty an dlack of conviction about England right now. The dressing room must be an unpleasant place to be.

Edited by Bryan

I've never been to Australia but I do get the feeling that ....

Should have stopped right there perhaps.

Of course the 'newcomers' who initially destroyed Aboriginal culture were of course, British.

Honestly, some silly stuff being thrown around in this thread lately. Just because your batsman (except Bell) have mentally disintegrated in the face of the world's second-best pace attack there is no need to get shirty.

The difference between this series and the last one is our batsman aren't collapsing as often, which you can probably attribute to Anderson and Swan struggling in Australian conditions.

Correct Bryan.... Sir Geoffrey reckons this Aussie team aren't really all that good.

The story isn't about them more about England's collapse in batting form. The warning signs were there last summer and previous series when Cook and a few others struggled for runs. It's not unusual for players to suffer a dip in form but not usually the whole team. I also think the team looked underprepared from the start of this tour, which comes down to the management.

This team has served England well for the past 5 years or so and some of the players for much longer. Time for change, starting from the top.

I also fear for what is to come after this series, no doubt a plague of locusts, rivers to run red with the blood of children and a pox on all our families.....

Bloody hell, you guys have nothing to come back with because your team is being dominated and you resort to piffle about the state of the game, gutter antics, sledging going over the line.....absolute tosh.

Such poor losers and good too see the arrogance of uncultured convict talk and whinging return from the English, three years of success had dampened your pessimism, so glad to see it back.

Lighten up neekoy. Here I'm sure this selection of male aussie humour which just landed in my inbox will cheer you up..........

A guy gets a call from the police telling him his house was robbed. The offender had also consumed all of his beer and had raped his wife. A moment of silence passes and the guy says, “I can't believe they keaned my wife after only five cans!”

"My missus kicked me out after she caught me measuring my cock. It just reaches the back of her sister’s throat!”

I was sh***ing this Sheila over her Kitchen table when we heard the front door open. She said, “It’s my husband! Quick, try the back door!” Thinking back, I really should have legged it – but you don’t get offers like that every day.

Sorry for not calling you on New Years, I just got out of jail. I got locked up for punching this bloke at a party.

In my defense ...When you hear an Arab counting down from 10, your instincts kick in.

I saw a fortune teller the other day. She told me I would come into some money.

Last night I sh**ged a Sheila called Penny – spooky or what?

The missus asked me, “When you’re on a boys only trip away, do you think about me?”

Apparently “Only to stop myself coming too quickly” wasn’t the right answer.

My wife is keaned off with me again.

I crept into the bedroom last night and swapped her tampon for a party popper. She has no sense of humour.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 Catholic Priests were killed in a road accident.

At the Pearly Gates, St. Peter says. If any of you are Paedophiles, you can Kean off down to HELL

Nine of them start to walk away when St Peter calls out.

“And take this deaf kean with you”.

The wife said to me last night. “If you turn the bedside lamp off I'll take it up the arse”.

Maybe I should have waited for the bulb to cool down first.

My mate reckons he always cries after sex. Mind you.... He is in Prison.

The wife came out of the bathroom and said: “I have just shaved my puss and you know what that means don't you”?

I said. “Yeah, the bloody plug hole is blocked again”!

Nearly sh**ged a Ladyboy last night. I Picked him up in a night club. He Looked like a woman. Smelled like a woman. Danced like a woman. Even kissed like a woman.

But as we arrived back at his apartment, he reversed his car into a tight parking slot in one fluid movement.

That's when I thought. “Hang about” !

Edited by thenodrog

I've got to agree with Jim about the team being under prepared. There were murmurings coming out of the training camp before they even arrived in Australia that things were not going well. They already had the template for a successful tour, from what I heard this was all discarded in favour of a different way of going about things. The bottom line is we haven't batted, bowled or fielded to even the average of our ability. Winning a toss or two would have helped our cause but you still have to play to your best form. The sad thing is this should have been a close series. This Australia team can't compare with the Ponting, Gilchrist, McGrath, Warne team that we beat and then got hammered by. How many of this team would get in that team ? Two or three at the most.

Cook and/or Flower should remind the players about their responsibilities before the next match. They are very good players playing extremely badly at the moment and they are letting themselves and the country down. Is Cook too "nice" as captain ? Does Flower have the bottle to give the players the hairdryer treatment ? Something needs to change, and soon.

Nice one DROG

Other then the retirement line of great players from the Australian team over the last 5 years, the change is obviously mental in the current Australian squad. Lehmann has got them back to playing simple go out and score runs and take wickets cricket instead of this high performance special diet regime sports psychologist babble. Getting Mike Young back as the full-time fielding coach has been an obvious but masterstroke from Lehmann.

It has gotten to the point with international cricket teams that the team photo has just as many people in suits as it does in whites. No one is scoring more hundreds or taking more 5 or 10'fers then they did 20 years ago.