BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

I hope they get royally stuffed by both Australia and New Zealand. If that makes me a traitor to my own country so be it.

I think you will find it is you that decided to have a poke at KP not anyone else. Don't start arguments and then go all self righteous.

I think you'll find a range of well debated opinions on KP n this thread from a variety of posters.

And you'll also find one arrogant old tosspot who chases around the internet to belittle another poster in every single thread.

Who is today supporting New Zealand in a series decider against his own country.

Self righteous? HaHaHa

• Like 1

Here comes roverzee again doing what he does. Attacking other posters and butting in. Never does anything else.

Part of the community filling in whilst there's no other moderation.

Calling out hypocrites and traitors like you.

Enjoying the NZ wickets tumbling?

I think Rashid should be England 1st choice spinner in the Ashes.

he turns the ball and will cause Australia's batsman's problems IMO more than Ali will

I think you're right. Id go with Deirdre over Ali for the ashes. Although few too many yarkshire contingent in for my liking!!

My worry with the ashes is due to the lack of a real quality spinner whoever it is (and Deirdre is probably the best currently) I fear the Australians will target them in the way they did to ruin Simon Kerrigan.

It's an issue long term though. Scott borthwick at Durham is always mentioned, Danny Briggs, Simon Kerrigan still about and surrey's zafar ansari are the principal ones I reckon. George dockerell at Somerset who plays for ireland in one-dayers. Stephen parry who seems to be above Kerrigan for Lancs still a good one-day bowler but overlooked by england since playing in windies a year or two ago.

Slim pickins

Chaddy, Rashid has done well in the ODI's I agree and I'd play him for sure in the Ashes. Ali's offers more with the bat, so it's good to have options.

We should win this, although NZ got of the hook a bit in the final 3 overs.

Edited by GAV

I think you will find it is you that decided to have a poke at KP not anyone else. Don't start arguments and then go all self righteous.

C'mon Al. KP is a cricketer, he is also widely criticised and also widely defended, Surely that is on topic?

• Like 1

Get a grip Gordon, pot calling the kettle,

Don't accuse me of chaddy bashing or witch hunting chaddy I was just stating the bleeding obvious, if you don't like it you know what to do.

Double standards with your history on here anyway.

Double standards yoda? History? One thing that you cannot accuse me of being yoda is a bully. I can't abide bullying.

• Like 1

So at the break we needed 284 from 50 overs at about 5.5 an over. Then as went out to bat we needed 192 off 26 so 7.5 an over. Duckworth Lewis strikes again. It may be the best system available but that seems a harsh chase. The implosion thereafter is all our own doing mind.

So at the break we needed 284 from 50 overs at about 5.5 an over. Then as went out to bat we needed 192 off 26 so 7.5 an over. Duckworth Lewis strikes again. It may be the best system available but that seems a harsh chase. The implosion thereafter is all our own doing mind.

If you look at the T20 scores these days 192 in 26 shouldn't be to much cause for concern, if your top order don't all get out that is :(

Part of the community filling in whilst there's no other moderation.

Calling out hypocrites and traitors like you.

Enjoying the NZ wickets tumbling?

Encore une fois. As I said, incapable of posting without trying to provoke someone. No interest in the cricket at the moment.

You need a mirror.

Get out of the cricket thread then, you're clearly only here to cause trouble.

Seems all the trouble comes from your direction. Stop trolling or get off the forum.

Seems all the trouble comes from your direction. Stop trolling or get off the forum.

Nope Al, it's all you. You've said you have no interest in cricket at the moment, so butt out of this thread instead of wrecking it for everyone else.

You have no interest in cycling but you're wrecking that thread as well with your trolling, so butt out of that one.

In fact YOU get off the forum. You're breaking all of your own rules.

Nope Al, it's all you. You've said you have no interest in cricket at the moment, so butt out of this thread instead of wrecking it for everyone else.

You have no interest in cycling but you're wrecking that thread as well with your trolling, so butt out of that one.

Will the pair of you **** off to PM, we're not interested.

Message each other with as much abuse as you like, doing it on this thread and every other thread is frankly embarrassing.

Great finish to the cricket, I didn't have much hope when Bairstow came up but with Rashid to back him up it was a great effort.

Thoroughly enjoyable afternoon,

Another attack. I tell you he never does anything else!
  • Like 1