BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

411 is a decent lead?

Its an excellent lead. Going to be very hard for the Aussies to chase it.

We were attacking and Positive with out batting.

History would say so but they do have plenty of time and just the other day Pakistan chased down 380 vs Sri Lanka so I think the modern player has a mindset that nothing's impossible and in the way the 50 over game has moved on I suspect with time there'll be more and more big run chases. May still be enough probably will be but with a 350 ish lead with 5 wickets left it should have been more.

Gave some cheap wickets away at the end of the day. Odds are very much against it, but if the Aussies dig in and get to 100 for 0 they have plenty of time to score the rest.

Jos Buttler has gone cheaply twice for daft shots, which is a shame.

Also a shame our best batsman is in the West Indies.

• Like 1

I hope they get royally stuffed by both Australia and New Zealand. If that makes me a traitor to my own country so be it.

I am finished with England. If I go it will be for the beer and to cheer on Australia particularly when they take Cook's wicket.

Australia's rabbits in the headlights. This summer will hit England where they deserve to be hit for cowardice. They will be swamped.

Ask that again when we get stuffed by Australia. They are a proper team not the bunch of amateurs England have just been playing.

Ho Ho Ho :xmas:

Never mind Al, four more games for your boys to turn things around :tu:

Very good comprehensive win. I think the Aussies can only get better so great to go 1 up early on. Root is a class act.

The Aussies won't be that bad again you can count on that, and this wicket also suited us better than any other probably will in the series.

Great win, never thought we'd win so easily :tu:

Wife keeps walking in front of telly when the bowlers bowling. Thought of asking her to sit down til the end of the over - but I daren't.

Cmon England. Nearly there.

I know your pain. I had a Hoover going full blast just at the last knockings I got short shrift when unplugged it. Really hope it's a nice day tomorrow and she's outside sunbathing then I'll get the strimmer out. Not that I'm petty and hold a grudge.

Domestic bliss aside great win. I really didn't see us winning especially inside 4 days.

• Like 1

Wind up? He's the one publically supporting Australia in a home Ashes series!

Have you gone turncoat as well?

He's right though, more or less every one of your posts is having a go at someone.

Well done England btw, very pleasantly surprised by the result.

He's right though, more or less every one of your posts is having a go at someone.

Play the post not the poster. Whatever your opinion is of me, you're rallying round to defend someone who is openly supporting Australia - are you really comfortable with that?

It's the usual clique ganging up just like they do on Chaddy. Backing up someone who is supporting Australia in a home Ashes series is the new low.

Back again on the unprovoked attack. What a pillock.

I find your open support for Australia in this series to be complete provocation. You're the pillock here.