BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Unbelievable.

Quickest 5 for, ever maybe?

I went to edgbaston day one on a corporate do and through poor travel planning missed first 30mins. Turned out to be a great day but at the time I was mildly irritated missing a wicket but couldn't really say much as it was a freebie. If I was 40 mins late to this I'd be inconsolable.

Equalled the quickest test five-for apparently. 19 balls

• Like 1

60 all out ties at 7th position in the lowest score Test history of the Aussies. Apart from v South Africa in 2011 all the low scores were v England and years ago.

I'm sure I've mentioned it before on this thread but I was at the SA V Aussies game in 2011 the day they were bowled out for 46. I think still the only Test match ever when there was some part of all 4 innings in a day.

I'm sure I've mentioned it before on this thread but I was at the SA V Aussies game in 2011 the day they were bowled out for 46. I think still the only Test match ever when there was some part of all 4 innings in a day.

Brilliant!

I'm just glad I got to see today's cricket on the TV (via internet) here.

Root and Bairstow playing well.

Edited by AllRoverAsia

Root is some player. Bairstow I'm still not sure about.

Yes Bairstow has had a bit of luck today. Not sure about his stance and his change to holding his bat high on the bowlers run up, but working so far.

England were the highest scorers in the Australian 1st Innings with 14 Extras, second highest was Johnson with 13.

Only 3 Australian batsmen scored more runs than Broad got in wickets.

Edited by AllRoverAsia