BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

I thought Stuart Broads batting display today was a disgrace, he had a man Bairstow at the other end trying to reach 100 and he batted like an idiot thinking about nobody but himself, embarrassing Stuart.

England just made Sri Lanka follow, should be over in 3 days.

I thought Stuart Broads batting display today was a disgrace, he had a man Bairstow at the other end trying to reach 100 and he batted like an idiot thinking about nobody but himself, embarrassing Stuart.

Had TMS on, as he came out to the bat they said he came storming on to the pitch like it was the final over of the world cup final.

He then proceeded to try and slog every ball, and was promptly bowled.

Odd fella is Stuart.

Edited by Mattyblue

Top top top top top of the league :tu: :tu: !

Not bad so far from the "relegation favourites". ^_^

We've lost a couple of good tosses already this season!

Really good to see Tom Smith back in action, he's had a torrid time and manfully gave up the captaincy to try and concentrate on his fitness.

Everybody seems to be contributing too, which is always a great sign.

The perfect antidote to thoughts of Rovers at the moment, to be honest!!

Bizarre season so far for Lancs. Pre season all the pundits/bookies had Lancs nailed on for relegation in the county championship and currently sit top of the league.

In the shorter format go in as reigning champions playing the two usual whipping boys of the t20 north league Derbyshire and Durham at home and both have beaten us inside 14 overs and 15 overs respectively.

Bizarre season so far for Lancs. Pre season all the pundits/bookies had Lancs nailed on for relegation in the county championship and currently sit top of the league.

In the shorter format go in as reigning champions playing the two usual whipping boys of the t20 north league Derbyshire and Durham at home and both have beaten us inside 14 overs and 15 overs respectively.

Indeed. Though I have to say I'm glad it is the way round it is.

• Like 1

There may yet be more twists and turns in this Roses match. Can see Lancs being set around 350 to win. Stranger things have happened......

Not far off there, ojf1.

Lancs need another 307 to win, currently 41-1

You can get 4/1 for a Lancs win, think I'll be keeping me money in me pocket.

• Like 1

Yeah they are defo favourites but could be an epic run chase. In almost every innings we've had them on the ropes and let it slip. In their first innings had them 74/5 but let them off the hook to 308 all out. In our first inning went from 40/0 to 196 all out which was frustrating. And today in their 2nd innings at 89/6 disappointed to let them get to 236.

Yeah they are defo favourites but could be an epic run chase. In almost every innings we've had them on the ropes and let it slip. In their first innings had them 74/5 but let them off the hook to 308 all out. In our first inning went from 40/0 to 196 all out which was frustrating. And today in their 2nd innings at 89/6 disappointed to let them get to 236.

Yorkshire bat like that on a regular basis. They have guys coming in lower down the order who can score heavily with the softer, older ball. If the weather holds I can see Lancs being about 80-100 short tomorrow. Peterson is a massive player for us in this situation.

Nowhere near that target.

As they say about that other Yorkshire team that won the Football Championship! "That's why they're Champions".

I just hope for better in the T20 on Friday as that will be my first game of the season.

Good effort. Not sure who they have other then moeen Ali who presumably won't be playing and that Canmore or something who got 120 odd the other week. After the rovers debacle and Yorks beating Lancs in the county championship other day could do with a Lancs win tomorrow to lift my sporting spirits.

Come on worc suck the life out of them for tomorrow.