BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

It will be a crying shame if England don't carry off the WC tomorrow. We have now beaten all three of the other top four teams, No one can complain about the format.

The final is between two teams who have never triumphed previously.

Can't wait (though going to Anglesey tomorrow, such terrible lack of planning!), so radio and phone essential till I get there!

Come on England/Wales!

12 hours ago, Proudtobeblue&white said:

It will be a crying shame if England don't carry off the WC tomorrow. We have now beaten all three of the other top four teams, No one can complain about the format.

The final is between two teams who have never triumphed previously.

Can't wait (though going to Anglesey tomorrow, such terrible lack of planning!), so radio and phone essential till I get there!

Come on England/Wales!

I liked that format, as everyone played everyone, so there was no chance of a top team getting an easy draw and getting into a semi final.

You know we’re a pretty unsuccessful sporting nation when drawing upon will Greenwood and Geoff hurst for final winning inspiration at the cricket World Cup final. Slim pickins over the years. Although we do play a variety compared to other nations. 

It will happen. stokes and Buttler can't be relied on, as both like to hit it out the ground and the Kiwis have the squeeze on all game. We'd need both to play brilliantly and be aggressive yet sensible and I can't see both doing that. They'll try to hit Boult or Henry and give an easy catch away.

At least it is new Zealand, a country I really like and I have a ticket to see Rammstein at the Ricoh.

Edited by Norbert Rassragr

Just now, Norbert Rassragr said:

It will happen. stokes and Buttler can't be relied on, as both like to hit it out the ground and the Kiwis have the squeeze on all game. We'd need both to play brilliantly and be aggressive yet sensible and I can't see both doing that. They'll try to hit Boult or Henry and give an easy catch away.

At least it is new Zealand, a country I really like and I have a ticket to see Rammstein at the Ricoh.

Let’s hope the England players don’t give up as easily as you seem to have done eh?

Just now, matt83 said:

Making Colin De Grandhomme look like the best bowler who has ever played. 

Amazing figures.

England do have this knack of making a 4th bowler seem amazing.

Remember the West Indies series when their 'spinner' suddenly turned into Shane Warne for a day?