BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

31 minutes ago, Gav said:

Last over Rashid?

Fuming......

I can't bloody sleep thinking about why Rashid got the last over and then tossed one that begged to be smacked and was.

Tom C is supposed to be a good closer so I thought he might get it.

Root was in weird but good bowling form but that might have been a step too far for the final over.

My mind has gone blank it's 5.20 am here and I'm dog tired but either Wood or Archer had an over left.

Edited by AllRoverAsia
  • Like 2

• Backroom
5 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

My mind has gone blank it's 5.20 am here and I'm dog tired but either Wood or Archer had an over left.

Archer did over before I think, and Woakes had done his 10.

Was Rashid or Curran. Morgan made wrong choice. Curran a good death bowler. 

And as Gumboots said Rashid wasn't even bowling well. 

• Like 1

Morgan was clearly trying to tempt them to hit to the short side, looking for a top edge, it had worked earlier, but was a massive gamble that failed.

Archer was poor all day, he looked uninterested at times, needs more consistency which will come, we forget he's only a young lad.

Tough one to take that, still angry.,..

On 14/09/2020 at 18:39, Gav said:

4 Yorkshire players withdrawn from tonight’s T20 because Covid tests haven’t come back, it’s seems like sport isn’t immune to testing issues either.

All 4 are now self isolating for 14 days and out of tonight’s game - one of them has Covid, but it’s not been announced which one.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, only2garners said:

All 4 are now self isolating for 14 days and out of tonight’s game - one of them has Covid, but it’s not been announced which one.

Lets hope that makes for a Lancashire win tonight o2g :tu:

Whilst wishing them a speedy recovery of course. 

• Like 1

Good game so far.

No doubt about it, Old Trafford wins the best music in between overs award, just superb:

The Doves Charlatans. Oasis, James, Buzzcocks, Northside, The Smiths, Happy Monday’s, Mock Turtles.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Gav said:

Good game so far.

No doubt about it, Old Trafford wins the best music in between overs award, just superb:

The Doves Charlatans. Oasis, James, Buzzcocks, Northside, The Smiths, Happy Monday’s, Mock Turtles.

What a pool to pick from these manc bands. We once took our mate who hates cricket to the t20. He failed to be won over by the cricket but he said he’d come back for the songs. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Having just got up an hour ago after a good lie in it is apparent that I went to bed just before Lyth was run out.

Bugger.

You missed the opening over on Weds and went to bed last night :lol:

Come on Asia :P

• Like 1