BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Awful last over for Sri Lanka in the field, that 3 runs was pathetic, amateurish, felt sorry for the bowler.

Great game, shows that 50 over cricket still has a place in the modern era.

• Like 1

Tight finish in the England game, but Roy just managed to get his hundred before Hales scored the winning runs, with only 95 balls left

Bet those boys are going out to get Sri-Lanka'd after that batting performance.

Tom Moores did pretty well on debut. Buck bowled well and Parry was outstanding with figures of 5 for 13 off his 4 overs. Lancs looked like they hadn't got enough on the board at the end of their innings given that Worcestershire are 3rd in the table and win lots of away games, but the lancs bowling and fielding was excellent today and Worcestershire neve got into the match at all.

Edited by gumboots
  • Like 3

Worcestershire are our local side, seen them live a few times this season, hammered Yorkshire in T20 but absolutely capitulated last night!

Lancs down here in July, looking forward to that one.

I had all but written off Lancashire's T20 season, but looking at the table after last night's game we are actually in with a fair chance of qualifying for the quarter finals now!

I had all but written off Lancashire's T20 season, but looking at the table after last night's game we are actually in with a fair chance of qualifying for the quarter finals now!

....and next game Yorks at Headingley!

• Like 1

Yorkshire have been rubbish at T20. They are bottom and will almost certainly finish bottom. They do better in the longer forms of the game except injuries to bowlers this season have caused them a lot of problems.

All true gumboots but whenever they play Lancs they try extra hard, and rightly so. Hope the weather allows for a full game.

SkySports 2 at 1830

Unfortunately I doubt the England players will be available since they play Sri Lanka the following morning.

Great win tonight. Softened the blow of Monday night. Roy (not Woy) was only 5 short of the ODI record in a rain affected game (restricted to 42 overs) before he played a poor shot and holed out with plenty of balls left.

As Husky says England play last ODI on Saturday, so Lancs and Yorks will be without their England players on Friday evening at Headingley.

Bring it on!!!

• Like 1

Great win tonight. Softened the blow of Monday night. Roy (not Woy) was only 5 short of the ODI record in a rain affected game (restricted to 42 overs) before he played a poor shot and holed out with plenty of balls left.

It's certainly good when you like more than one sport. I'm not even bothered about Monday night any more . . .

Come on England Cricket and Come on Lancs!!!

• Like 1

Hang on. That was a yorkshire team without bairstow, Root, Plunkett, Rashid. Weakened Lancs may be but not more so than yorkshire.

They played full strength at Old Trafford, and got beat heavily.

Tough game tonight, the lads will feel that they gave too many cheap wickets away, especially that Carver over. Another 2 overs with Livingstone batting and Lancs would have won the game.

How we lost that I'll never know, I think we lost the plot when it rained thinking D/L and never recovered.

Got tickets for next Friday's T20 at New Road, looking forward to that, hope the weathers kind to us.