BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Hang on. That was a yorkshire team without bairstow, Root, Plunkett, Rashid. Weakened Lancs may be but not more so than yorkshire.

Reserve team fixtures don't mean a lot.

• Like 1

They played full strength at Old Trafford, and got beat heavily.

Tough game tonight, the lads will feel that they gave too many cheap wickets away, especially that Carver over. Another 2 overs with Livingstone batting and Lancs would have won the game.

I was at old trafford and yorkshire were never really in it apart from roots batting. Im not saying yorkshire should win with a full strength team, just replying to the fact that someone said lancs had a weakened team. Im an oddity anyway in that im a T20 ST holder at old trafford and like watching lancs win, except when yorks come to town. Then i remember my roots(no pun intended) and want yorks to win.

I was at old trafford and yorkshire were never really in it apart from roots batting. Im not saying yorkshire should win with a full strength team, just replying to the fact that someone said lancs had a weakened team. Im an oddity anyway in that im a T20 ST holder at old trafford and like watching lancs win, except when yorks come to town. Then i remember my roots(no pun intended) and want yorks to win.

Fair enough, I was at the game at OT too, and agree Lancs where on top throughout, I also keep forgetting Middlesbrough is 'old' Yorkshire (like Barrow in Furness is 'old' Lancs).

I think if you looked at the respective line-ups last night, Lancs had a far less experienced team out there, even if Yorks didn't have everyone available.

The good thing for me, is the emergence of a generation of kids who have played T20 from the lowest age groups, and they look comfortable with bat and ball. Can't help but be good news for cricket in this country if more youngsters are playing.

The last thing I want to here when I've got a difficult catch in the deep is my wicket keeper, i think its the Sri Lankan wicket keeper, screeching

"Catch, Catch, Catch, Catch, Catch, Catch"

Like some demented banshee!

Not helping wicket keeper.

• Like 1

Nearly 100 off first 6 overs was pretty explosive. On for 300 at that stage!!! Once lost Buttler thought they'd panic a bit like they panicked like last week but alls well that ends well.

So with a game in hand Lancs 1 point behind Worcestershire who are in 4th. But also need to keep both Leicestershire and Durham behind who can go past Lancs with their games in hand over us. Fortunately play both Leicestershire and Durham. Beat them both may just sneak in.

• Like 1

Result was never in doubt once Butler dispatched their attack to all sides of the ground, brilliant display of hitting, even had the home crowd on their feet applauding.

4hrs of cricket, sat in the sun for £19, puts football to shame.

• Like 3

Nearly 100 off first 6 overs was pretty explosive. On for 300 at that stage!!! Once lost Buttler thought they'd panic a bit like they panicked like last week but alls well that ends well.

So with a game in hand Lancs 1 point behind Worcestershire who are in 4th. But also need to keep both Leicestershire and Durham behind who can go past Lancs with their games in hand over us. Fortunately play both Leicestershire and Durham. Beat them both may just sneak in.

Derby v Lancs T20 Wed 6.30 Sky Sports 2

Come on Lancs!!!

• Like 2

cant believe Pakistan are allowed to play a cheat. Its disgusting and he should have been banned for life.

Agree totally. Knowing how these things work, the cheating two hat will probably get a five-fer and end up on the bloody honours board!!!!