BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

2 hours ago, Husky said:

Which ones? Lol.

Mainly the Antipodeans. LOL

Worst stream I've had in years so spent my time watching bits and following via the BBC.

My nerves are shot so off to bed and hope to catch highlights tomorrow but before I go ...... TTFFT :)

• Like 1

Just now, AllRoverAsia said:

Mainly the Antipodeans. LOL

Worst stream I've had in years so spent my time watching bits and following via the BBC.

My nerves are shot so off to bed and hope to catch highlights tomorrow but before I go ...... TTFFT :)

I hope Sky continue to show never ending highlights. I need to see it again...

And again.....and maybe again.

• Like 1

• J*B featured this topic

Now we’ve won and it’s not making excuses once again Lords produces a pitch that favours the opposition. A cricket tradition in itself. If English cricket ever becomes a pure results business Lords should be taken off the circuit. 

Just now, matt83 said:

Now we’ve won and it’s not making excuses once again Lords produces a pitch that favours the opposition. A cricket tradition in itself. If English cricket ever becomes a pure results business Lords should be taken off the circuit. 

The pitch was a disgrace for a 50 overs World Cup final. Same as in football poor pitches are great levellers and today couldn’t been more even. 

However what a fantastic game. From our batting from the first over we never looked quite good enough to win it but massive credit to Stokes and Buttler in particular, we never lied down. Football has its nerve biters but not in the way cricket can give you so much stress for so long. This is a superb English one day team, possibly the best we’ll see for a long time. Got to feel sorry for NZ. They were superb. They fought with the bat every bit as hard as England and I thought their bowling was brilliant. 

Easy to say the ricochet from Stokes won it for us but cricket is a game of very fine margins and in the end we won it and NZ lost it by the bat being probably two feet short of the crease when everything else had levelled out.

brilliant game.

• Backroom

I'm not a fan of cricket, but I don't understand how 241/8 and 241 all out is a tie? Is it because the number of players out is irrelevant with equal runs over 50 overs?

Would've thought the fewer players out would count for something, not that I'm that bothered ofc...