Losing to the geordies and the Aussies in 24hrs would be the pits. ☹☹

34 minutes ago, Silas said:

Losing to the geordies and the Aussies in 24hrs would be the pits. ☹☹

You think you've got it bad. At the weekend, Rovers,Sale Sharks,FCLorient and Clitheŕoe all lost. 😭

10 minutes ago, gumboots said:

You think you've got it bad. At the weekend, Rovers,Sale Sharks,FCLorient and Clitheŕoe all lost. 😭

😂😂 You win!

Sale were big favorites too. After a bit of research I confidently put them in my Sunday ACCA. 

They weren't the only to team to let me down that day. (Bloody Spurs BTTS for starters).

I was cooking my dinner and missed the 1st over.

With the Aussies yet to bat I'm glad I saw Bairstow's innings and the 6s. There were some classics there.

Great recovery by England to get to 302 and already Finch and Stoinis out to good bowling by Woakes. Keep it up lads. 

Inspired piece of captaincy by Morgan bringing on Joe Root and a sharp bit of fielding to remove the Smith clone Labuschagne.

Has anyone ever seen Woods and Woakes in the same room?

Well, we’ll, well.

One over to go, 10 needed. Oz can’t miss out again can they?

How the hell did we lose that? Talk about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Fair play to Maxwell and Carey though, two brilliant innings. Archer off the pace and even though we scored over 300, that score would have been much better if we hadn’t gone 0-2 after two balls.

Seemed a very odd choice when today clearly wasn't Rashids day.

Edited by gumboots

31 minutes ago, Gav said:

Last over Rashid?

Fuming......

I can't bloody sleep thinking about why Rashid got the last over and then tossed one that begged to be smacked and was.

Tom C is supposed to be a good closer so I thought he might get it.

Root was in weird but good bowling form but that might have been a step too far for the final over.

My mind has gone blank it's 5.20 am here and I'm dog tired but either Wood or Archer had an over left.

Edited by AllRoverAsia

5 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

My mind has gone blank it's 5.20 am here and I'm dog tired but either Wood or Archer had an over left.

Archer did over before I think, and Woakes had done his 10.

Was Rashid or Curran. Morgan made wrong choice. Curran a good death bowler. 

And as Gumboots said Rashid wasn't even bowling well. 

Morgan was clearly trying to tempt them to hit to the short side, looking for a top edge, it had worked earlier, but was a massive gamble that failed.

Archer was poor all day, he looked uninterested at times, needs more consistency which will come, we forget he's only a young lad.

Tough one to take that, still angry.,..

On 14/09/2020 at 18:39, Gav said:

4 Yorkshire players withdrawn from tonight’s T20 because Covid tests haven’t come back, it’s seems like sport isn’t immune to testing issues either.

All 4 are now self isolating for 14 days and out of tonight’s game - one of them has Covid, but it’s not been announced which one.

14 minutes ago, only2garners said:

All 4 are now self isolating for 14 days and out of tonight’s game - one of them has Covid, but it’s not been announced which one.

Lets hope that makes for a Lancashire win tonight o2g :tu:

Whilst wishing them a speedy recovery of course. 

Good game so far.

No doubt about it, Old Trafford wins the best music in between overs award, just superb:

The Doves Charlatans. Oasis, James, Buzzcocks, Northside, The Smiths, Happy Monday’s, Mock Turtles.

Can you believe that. What a comeback from Lancs.They were completely out of the game with Root and Lythe knocking it everywhere. When they went so did the rest of the Puddings. Brilliant win and we qualify for the final stages. The Yorkers go back to the dark side as losers- again!

I’ll just Add, Root was absolute class. Head and shoulders above anyone else.