BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers vs Forest Saturday 10th August 3pm Kick Off

Does anyone know what the likely team is that forest will put out?

Think best and Taylor will come in for rochina and king. Massive blow having cairney out. He can unlock defences. We still have Taylor and judge in the midfield who.are very dangerous attacking midfielders. Best and Rhodes are obviously a handful as well. We have a strong defensive spine in Dann/Hanley and marrow/Lowe.

Reid up against Kane concerns me. That could be the key battle in terms of stopping forest. Kane has been poor so far and Reid is a very dangerous player.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think tomorrow will be either 0-0 or 1-0 either way Forrest are very good at the back but they don't score many goals.

Yes they are good at the back, we'll just have to hope Jordan takes any chances he gets, not many better in this division than him at that !

although I like the look of Taylor to take the odd chance.

I think it will be a good game though !

gutted Cainey is out and evans still out......was looking forward to finally starting actual talent in the middle.

hope for a draw...........that optimism will die though if king starts again

Kane is a little ropey but i'm happy with the defence, can't argue with Best and Rhodes up top at this level, taylor and judge seem more than good enough.......and i'd be very confident of winning with a better 2 in the middle than lowe and marrow

Interesting to see Derbyshire may start for the visitors tomorrow. Very under-rated by Allardyce and many of the fans imo.

Yes I always felt letting him go was a mistake.

Yes I always felt letting him go was a mistake.

Re Derbyshire.

Hasnt really set the world alight after loan period at Olympiacos - for a striker his goal returns havent been very good especially as he spent a lot of time in the lower leagues on loan.

That said hes been Forrests top scorer in pre-season with 4 goals.

Re Derbyshire.Hasnt really set the world alight after loan period at Olympiacos - for a striker his goal returns havent been very good especially as he spent a lot of time in the lower leagues on loan.That said hes been Forrests top scorer in pre-season with 4 goals.

He was a good impact player to bring on but whenever he started a game he never did much. I'm not sure where you fit players like him in these days. He can't play up front on his own and not many teams start with two up front any more.

IMO, you cant play Dunn in the centre of midfield cos he is too slow and not mobile enough now to be proper centre midfielder like before.

I think Rovers will win 2-1 with Rhodes and Best scoring.

My thoughts exactly chaddy, 2-1 to Rovers with Rhodes and Best to score. I was fortunate enough to be over there for the corresponding game at Ewood winning 3-0 on New Years Day and would love nothing more than to be there today so hopefully another favorable result.

COYB!!!!

Should be a belter today, envious of those attending!

Would be relatively pleased with a draw today, but would like to see a continuation of the good attacking play we've seen the past couple of games. That doesn't include Josh King, I might add. Less of him, please.

Hopefully Craig Short has had enough time with the defence to implement some of his knowledge, as mentioned elsewhere in the forum. Fancy us for a 2-0 win!

Would certainly take a draw here and now, think forest will be there or there abouts come the end of the season. As others have said it is absolutely key not to go 1 down early doors as we have done that far too often over the last few years and it massively deflates the fans. Been a while since I could say it but I'm quite looking forward to heading down to Ewood as it should be a good match.

Good news for us that Simon Cox is out for forest. Probably their best striker. Ishmael Miller can be pretty dangerous tho.

Real shame that we are missing some key players today in cairney, Evans, DJ, and rochina. Even O`Sullivan is a miss as I think he's a talented player. My concern is whether we've got enough players to come of the bench who can change the game if things are not going are way. Last week we brought on cairney, best and Taylor who made a massive difference. Perhaps only Dunn and King can come off the bench today and change the game.

Archived