BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Current chants

There was a song away at Fleetwood, I think, last season to the tune of paparazzi by lady gaga with Ryan Nyambe's name ....didn't catch on then and never heard it since ..shame Coz I think it raised a few smiles 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AJW said:

There was a song away at Fleetwood, I think, last season to the tune of paparazzi by lady gaga with Ryan Nyambe's name ....didn't catch on then and never heard it since ..shame Coz I think it raised a few smiles 

I heard it at Carlisle this season with one or two others that made me laugh but never heard since

On 12/01/2019 at 15:21, Oldgregg86 said:

Who needs Cole (Cole)

Weve got amaari you know

With darragh and Charlie you know, we're indestructible

We've got amaari , who needs Cole ( Cole) 

And repeat to the tune of gold by spandeau ballet. Oh well, I had ago? 

You can shove your Amaari Bell up your arse

You can shove your Amaari Bell up your arse

You can shove your Amaari Bell

Shove your Amaari Bell

You can shove your Amaari Bell up your arse..... 

When I was growing up our variety of songs was horrendous, we’d just sing everyone’s name to the “Benni Mccarthy” tune :lol: As well as our away support being superb over the last couple of years we’ve got a lot more songs now and it makes an away day even better. 

• Like 3

Liverpool used to have a song for Torres - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cpV0ygkmhP4

i thought this would go well to that tune for, Nyambe:

weve had him since he was a boy nyambe, nyambe

hes big and strong and loves this song, nyambe nyambe

now look at him he's doing us proud, and we will shout his name out loud

ryan nyambe he's on of our own

Edited by AAK

24 minutes ago, Peteb2014 said:

What was the song being sung to the tune of Rotterdam yesterday

Yet another anti-Bumley song. Poking fun at their short European campaign which went as far as “Aberdeen at home”. Which wasn’t actually that short, isn’t actually an accurate dig, and singing it makes us look a bit daft.

I think we have more songs about Bumley than Bumley!

30 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Yet another anti-Bumley song. Poking fun at their short European campaign which went as far as “Aberdeen at home”. Which wasn’t actually that short, isn’t actually an accurate dig, and singing it makes us look a bit daft.

One of the most stupid songs I have ever heard. "all you got was aberdeen, aberdeen at home, aberdeen at hooooooome" - forgetting the fact that they went to Greece and Turkey in the qualyfying matches also, added to the fact that most british sides would love an all british European game.

• Moderation Lead

It’s one song and tbh, it’s quite inventive really. Most football songs originate from the same 3/4 tunes and are really dull. As much as I’d prefer a song about Rovers, fancy a football team singing a song mocking their rivals, whatever next? 

Edited by K-Hod
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, AAK said:

One of the most stupid songs I have ever heard. "all you got was aberdeen, aberdeen at home, aberdeen at hooooooome" - forgetting the fact that they went to Greece and Turkey in the qualyfying matches also, added to the fact that most british sides would love an all british European game.

It's a song that's catchy with a bit of license with the words to make it rhyme. By the way was there ever that promised riot when Jordan Rhodes was sold or does Danny Graham really score when he wants? And as for King Kenny's magic hat..............

?

10 hours ago, Stuart said:

35 days ?

It’s still better than singing songs about their greatest fan and benefactor dying on his back having had a heart attack though. 

Edited by old darwen blue
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Peteb2014 said:

What was the song being sung to the tune of Rotterdam yesterday

They wanted Norway or Sweden,

Paris or Rome,

All they got was Aberdeen,

Aberdeen at home.

I actually like it, it's clever rather than the generic 'we hate Burnley' chants. Nothing wrong with a bit of rivalry in songs, after all Burnley have 2 chants 'come on Burnley' and no nay never which is literally all about us...