BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Deadline Day

Tom

Someone on Twitter saying Crouch has been spotted at Ewood. Probably bull but there you go.

Edit: They are saying it's a player plus cash deal for Rhodes. So it is bull. Why would Crouch be at Ewood if nothing had been agreed yet? Can Twitter not be abolished on deadline day?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Orr goes it better not be on loan again. This terd needs to finally flush.

@andrew_cryer: It sounds as though bradley orr will be leaving brfc on loan today. Best for all parties. #bbcfootball Looks like the terd is only temporarily leaving again. At least his bad smell can leave the club for a bit but I wish it was permanently!

Someone on Twitter saying Crouch has been spotted at Ewood. Probably bull but there you go.

Edit: They are saying it's a player plus cash deal for Rhodes. So it is bull. Why would Crouch be at Ewood if nothing had been agreed yet? Can Twitter not be abolished on deadline day?

That stems from a fake BT Sport account

A desperate Bolton fan tweeted a sarcastic message into Talksport that "Wee Dougie" had been spotted outside Deepdale in a stretch limo with flowers and chocolates hoping to woo kevi Davies back. Lol.

Also various alleged sightings of Cameron Jerome at places like Everton and Wigan, anywhete other than us.

Im loving the choice of photo rovers went with for this article.

All the empty seats in that picture gave me an idea.

Why not cover the seats in photos of a crowd? That way there could be 'somebody' sitting in every seat, even when the stadium is 60% empty. It would look great in photos like that, with a shallow depth of field. They could even sell the seat pictures for a few quid a go.

Come on Venkys. I'd buy one.

All the empty seats in that picture gave me an idea.

Why not cover the seats in photos of a crowd? That way there could be 'somebody' sitting in every seat, even when the stadium is 60% empty. It would look great in photos like that, with a shallow depth of field. They could even sell the seat pictures for a few quid a go.

Come on Venkys. I'd buy one.

Or going on that photo another idea , a punch Orr in the nose day for 10 quid a pop

Cleaning the floodlights?

Archived