BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Deadline Day

Tom

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not in this league he won't. Just became one of the best full backs in the division, hands down.

Only two promotion places left.

Would love him at Rovers, Some peoples 'opinions' are laughable.

Not in this league he won't. Just became one of the best full backs in the division, hands down.

Only two promotion places left.

He himself has said that he only plays for the money and doesn't like the game. People said the same about Murphy being one of the leagues best midfielders when we signed him, but in this league you need determination and fight which Murphy didn't have and which I can't see him having when QPR play away to sides like Yeovil or Doncaster. I would much rather have a wholehearted player at this level like QPR have in Clint Hill than Assou Ekoto who is just a mercenary by his own admission.

QPR may go up but that is no way near guaranteed, there still 41 games to go.

He himself has said that he only plays for the money and doesn't like the game. People said the same about Murphy being one of the leagues best midfielders when we signed him, but in this league you need determination and fight which Murphy didn't have and which I can't see him having when QPR play away to sides like Yeovil or Doncaster. I would much rather have a wholehearted player at this level like QPR have in Clint Hill than Assou Ekoto who is just a mercenary by his own admission.

QPR may go up but that is no way near guaranteed, there still 41 games to go.

Really? Wasnt so long ago chelsea where after him... hes a top full back.

He's always said he doesn't really enjoy football.

Didn't seem to affect his performances. Always thought he was a pretty decent full back in the prem.

He's better than Wayne Bridge anyway who was one of the league's best full backs last year.

QPR went down because they signed the wrong type of players. I don't think Redknapp is stupid enough to sign another one, he'll know Assou-Ekotto well enough from Spurs to figure out if his head will be in the right place.

I know they aren't guaranteed to go up, I wasn't being 100% serious but they're massive contenders. They just signed Matty Phillips as well the other day, they've got a really strong squad, even Barton is still there atm.

• Backroom

This stuff with Man Utd and Herrera is unbelievable :lol: three imposters turned up at Spanish HQ pretending to represent United and seal the deal... United don't bother to deny it and allow speculation to build up over the course of the whole evening. Now it's revealed by Guillem Balague from sources at Bilbao :rock: poor kid has been seriously messed about. This sort of stuff wouldn't happen with Ferguson and Gill in charge... hilarious though!

• Backroom

This Herara to united stuff is amazing if true

Apparently his club were negotiating with united officials but it turned out they were impostors

Edit - what he said above

• Moderation Lead

I can't believe that West Brom have agreed to flog Long for £5m. I really rate him. I'd have him at double that.

I think Albion might struggle this season I really do.

Archived