SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Deadline Day

Tom

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Norbert

Kaka has rejoined AC Milan on a free. Possibly the most expensive flop in history, seeing that he cost £50m to go the other way.

And what the hell is that picture about?

Would love to see Orr, Olsson, Ribeiro, Jorge and Best shipped out. Bring a striker in on loan to cover injuries and we'll jave a nice compact squad with less deadwood than before by far and all players challenging for a place.

I was shocked to see T-shirts in the club shop with Ribeiros name plastered across them, who thought they'd be a good sell :lol:

QUIET DAY AT BLACKBURN?

BBC Sport's Andy Cryer: "Blackburn Rovers are hoping for a quiet transfer deadline day, although manager Gary Bowyer is still keen on adding a target-man type striker to his squad. Crystal Palace's Aaron Wilbraham, 33, is of interest although, after days of looking into the possibility, they may be forced to look elsewhere.

"Meanwhile, Rovers have yet to receive an offers for any of their players and are adamant striker Jordan Rhodes will be staying."

Kaka has rejoined AC Milan on a free. Possibly the most expensive flop in history, seeing that he cost £50m to go the other way.

And what the hell is that picture about?

Aye 50M quid down the drain as he didn't fit into there system or club. Then his 200K a week wages on top. You've got to laugh sometimes at football as what other business would tolerate spunking the best part of 100million down the drain like that.

I see Ozil is set to join Arsenal for 45M, good player but surely they need defensive players first and foremost???

Aye 50M quid down the drain as he didn't fit into there system or club. Then his 200K a week wages on top. You've got to laugh sometimes at football as what other business would tolerate spunking the best part of 100million down the drain like that.

Meanwhile in the third world.

Guest Norbert

And as I said before, the Spanish government can't sort out jobs for 50% of it's young people, or 25% of the working population as a whole, but it can find the money to employ a Welsh bloke who looks a bit like a chimp.

As for the Ozil move, great player, but why the hell is he going to Arsenal? They don't really need him and he could go to better clubs. It is obvious to everyone but Wenger which positions are needed to be sorted. Wenger should be sacked at the end of the season if Arsenal actually want to win anything.

Watching Bale walk around the pitch kissing the Real Madrid badge is making me puke :(

Know what you mean. It rather begs the question, though,...why watch?. Watching all that false, plastic, pretend s**t must be like sticking your fingers down your throat

Hey, I do still remember my unease, as Shearer kissed his Rovers shirt in front of Rovers fans on his debut at Selhurst Park.....

When Judas kissed the badge for us,

I wasn't fooled at all

And I am not fooled by business men

With rupees from Bengal.

I am not fooled by Murdoch

With his empire of Sky,

The Glazers or Abramovitch-

I'm Rovers till I die!

...So stuff your chicken business, sister....

Archived