SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Jordan Rhodes

Tom

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

People were talking about putting him on the bench ffs. Obvious that some on here would be happy to see him sold as long as we got back what we spent on him.

I will be sick to my stomach if this is true.

Of course a broken leg and on the bench in some tricky away games is exactly the same thing

• Backroom

This is a twitter rumour. Lets not panic yet.

He always pulls out of the Scotland squad. The guy on twitter who claims this also said RVP was out of the man utd arsenal game at the weekend so is not entirely reliable.

What's strange is that the broken leg rumour seemed to appear before any official confirmation was made by Scotland that he was out of the squad.

This is a twitter rumour. Lets not panic yet.

He always pulls out of the Scotland squad. The guy on twitter who claims this also said RVP was out of the man utd arsenal game at the weekend so is not entirely reliable.

great point and we need to remember this is a rumour. nothing official from Scottish FA or Rovers

Just a rumour at present, it could be that he has sustained an injury but it is not as serious as a broken leg.

Before going into meltdown, let's wait for some official confirmation.

Messageboard meltdown!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

no hope of a replacement is big big trouble.

I'm sure that the owners will allow Bowyer to bring in a replacement on loan.

Doesn't the last few minutes just prove how much we rely on Rhodes? I have avoided this thread because it usually thrives on tabloid rubbish. But for some reason I read it tonight. When the leg break surfaced my stomach knotted. This bloke is possibly the last player of genuine quality we could see in a rovers side for years to come. I say enjoy it while it lasts.

• Backroom

Doesn't the last few minutes just prove how much we rely on Rhodes? I have avoided this thread because it usually thrives on tabloid rubbish. But for some reason I read it tonight. When the leg break surfaced my stomach knotted. This bloke is possibly the last player of genuine quality we could see in a rovers side for years to come. I say enjoy it while it lasts.

Or put him on the bench, depending on who you listen to.

A sigh of relief that it isn't a broken leg, hopefully it's nothing serious and he'll be reet in a couple of weeks.

Archived