BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers vs Watford - Tuesday 1 October - Kick-off 19:45

Half time - sounds like we ended the half on a high with Evans bossing the midfield. Radio claims we should've had a penalty as well for a push on Rhodes inside the box. Watford been dangerous on corners as our defenders are dead scared to head the ball by the sounds of it. Hope we can keep it up in the second half and push on to win this one. COYB!

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

does anyone know how many box penetrations we've had?

Only one person to ask about that...

I know Burnleh's run will end eventually, just didn't think it would take this long. Hopefully Donny come out all guns blazing in the second half and sort things out.

And 10 points clear of us as it stands.

Took them long enough didn't it...

They've got a hell of a way to go before they are even close to being as successful a club as we are, let them enjoy their moment in the sun because it won't last long.

Sounds like the ref does his best to frustrate our players. Is it just me or have we been unluvky or unfairly treated by referrees more often than not this season? One change for Watford at the break - Fabbrini on for Acuna - and he seems to have given Watford something different in midfield.

Thanks Moerpho. It is coming to something when the only news I can get of a Rovers match at Ewood comes from s fan in Norway listening on his local radio. Where I am in Scotland the only football match in the whole world is happening right now at Celtic Park. :huh:

There's only one match in my tiny wee corner of the highlands Fife! Radio rovers is well worth the five quid a month by the way.

End-to-end stuff right now - King on fire by the sounds of it and just went close but his finishing needs work. Best off for Ben Marshall. Best faded in the second half accroding to RR but will be interesting to hear how we cope without his physical presence.

Edit: 3-4 between Derby and Ipswich now!

RHOOOOOOODES!!!!!!! HE SCORES WHEN HE WANTS! Spurr long throw pays off!

Archived