BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers vs Watford - Tuesday 1 October - Kick-off 19:45

because Ipswich are now below us

Sorry I thought it was implied in my post that I know that. My point is it doesn't really matter because it's so early. We don't know Ipswich will end up anywhere near us in the league yet. Derby drawing might even turn out to be bad yet. I suppose it's nice to be 8th or whatever it is now for a bit if we win and they draw, but I can't say I'm all that bothered yet. It's a marathon not a sprint, etc.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MotM to Jason Lowe - thought it would be Evans. Sounded like a great team effort and just a brilliant tuesday night! Really looking forward to seeing the highlights and reading reports from those who attended. FT. BRILLIANT! ONWARDS AND UPWARDS! :rover::brfc::brfcsmilie:

• Backroom

Absolutely superb win. Watford are a very, very good team and make no mistake, this is an extremely impressive result. Great to see a clean sheet as well. Well done to Bowyer and the lads, bringing pride back to the club by skill and labour B) haven't felt this optimistic about the club in a very long time - probably since Kean took over.

A good, honest manager, players who give their all for the shirt, a young team with huge potential and the owners/Shebby Singh nowhere in sight. Long may it continue.

Sorry I thought it was implied in my post that I know that. My point is it doesn't really matter because it's so early. We don't know Ipswich will end up anywhere near us in the league yet. Derby drawing might even turn out to be bad yet. I suppose it's nice to be 8th or whatever it is now for a bit if we win and they draw, but I can't say I'm all that bothered yet. It's a marathon not a sprint, etc.

yes but would you feel better tomorrow being 8th or 12th

yes but would you feel better tomorrow being 8th or 12th

We're talking about the difference between 8th and 9th though, and frankly I'm none too bothered at this stage since it's so temporary..more concerned by our points proximity to the playoff pack if anything, since that gap was starting to get big until Saturday. Anyway, not trying to kill your high, and I'm very very happy with a great win!

Archived