BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Total Recall

The film Total Recall was on tele tonight and got me thinking as it seems certain parts of our memories have been over written about events of the past three years and with revelations at the Rovers forum on Monday that it was certain players faults and not the management responsible for the position we are in , is it time to get the dream team back together?

It's becoming widely acknowledged since Monday that Derek is the MD to take us forward, a man at the pinnacle of the shelving business and made PNE the force they are today, so that position is filled so is it time to bring his cohort back, good old Aggers?

Obviously life long Rovers fan always did everything in the best interests of the club, worked his way up the chain through hard work and dedication, never ducked or diverted a question.

On the field side of things obviously Bowyer is doing a decent job with the resources available so no change to manager , but what about good old Keano as Director of Football?

A forward thinker sought out by leading European managers to become part of their teams and well versed in the transfer market thanks to his contacts.

Unfortunately with losing Karen Silk we need somebody in charge of finance , any of the former Directors of Northern Rock looking for a job?

Thoughts?

The film Total Recall was on tele tonight and got me thinking as it seems certain parts of our memories have been over written about events of the past three years and with revelations at the Rovers forum on Monday that it was certain players faults and not the management responsible for the position we are in , is it time to get the dream team back together?
It's becoming widely acknowledged since Monday that Derek is the MD to take us forward, a man at the pinnacle of the shelving business and made PNE the force they are today, so that position is filled so is it time to bring his cohort back, good old Aggers?
Obviously life long Rovers fan always did everything in the best interests of the club, worked his way up the chain through hard work and dedication, never ducked or diverted a question.
On the field side of things obviously Bowyer is doing a decent job with the resources available so no change to manager , but what about good old Keano as Director of Football?
A forward thinker sought out by leading European managers to become part of their teams and well versed in the transfer market thanks to his contacts.
Unfortunately with losing Karen Silk we need somebody in charge of finance , any of the former Directors of Northern Rock looking for a job?
Thoughts?

I want to support Bowyer's regime and I will do so.

The fact that I am willing to acknowledge the positive culture being set by Bowyer and Short does not and should not blind me to the fact that we were effectively relegated by are own owners. Decisions were made that even a ten school boy could see were ridiculously unjustifiable.

Fester was allowed to have a few drinks and drive Uncle Jack's very expensive Mercedes deliberately into a wall...then received a pay off for services rendered!

I won't bother to list all my grievances about p***ing away a dream, poor management," suspect" financial dealings, arrogance, greed,other agendas being more important than the core mission of any football club, putting our whole existence at risk( oops I nearly did). I do reserve the right not to be deflected from my analysis.

We must never forget.

BUT sometimes good things are happening at the same time as bad things. I do try to hold on to both. It doesn't have to be either or...Like in the blitz...bombs are dropping from the sky, but my roses are doing nicely!

Archived