BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean or Claret?

lraC

Just to gauge how much Kean was detested by the fans, I thought I would start this thread.

Given the choice of Kean coming to Ewood as manager of another team and beating us, or losing our unbeaten record to Burnley, which one would you choose and why?

Just to gauge how much Kean was detested by the fans, I thought I would start this thread.

Given the choice of Kean coming to Ewood as manager of another team and beating us, or losing our unbeaten record to Burnley, which one would you choose and why?

Kean is history, blank him out and look to the future. Not only do I want to keep our unbeaten run against Burnley, I want us to start beating them again.

Difficult this given how much i detest that ####. Part of me would love coco to come back with a team so we could REALLY stick it to him. Although that would play right into the hands of the Rovers haters. But Burnley is Burnley. They'll always be around, most of their fans talk more kean than Kean, they have 6 fingers, they think they're 'ard and they are above us in the league.

Result = Burnley (by a tiny margin over the conman)

David Dunn on radio Lancs today giving credit to Burnley for where they are in the league....the world is going mad.

He also said they'd blow it at Christmas like they always do, he hoped!

Good lad Dunny, they're foaming at the mouth in The land that time forgot.

Archived