BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Judan Ali

Just been having another look at him on wiki etc., I can really see this happening, the Rao's probably think he

is some sort of ' soccer guru ' and will obviously think he is a cut above most British coaches as he is of Indian

decent and therefore superior through birth/nationality.

Edited by West Yorks Rover

If, as many have alluded to, they are looking to dump us in administration in spring, why would they bother with appointing a DOF?

Unless they see this as a way of generating money somehow back in india maybe? Who knows more you try and figure venkys out, the more your head hurts

If, as many have alluded to, they are looking to dump us in administration in spring, why would they bother with appointing a DOF?

A cheap stop gap until then ? Or perhaps when we've gone through admin and have no staff then Ali runs the team on the cheap and Balaji's son comes in to run the club on the cheap. Meanwhile we are in lge one with 4k fans and they can do what they want, they've pulled the club to bits and can rebuild it the way the want. They are that delusional and dodgy it wouldn't suprise me at all if that's the plan.

Edited by tomphil

In fairness to the bloke he appears to be a very good coach, with a far wider range of coaching experience than Bowyer has, I'm not saying I would appoint him as manager but he would be a good addition in some coaching or even scouting capacity. I think the problems most people have with him is that he has Indian heritage and the Venky's are Indian, if he did not come from an Indian background I highly doubt that anyone on here would bat an eyelid at him possibly coming into the club.