BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Judan Ali

Sadly, I did. Not sure all this can be "adequately explained by stupidity"

I don't believe Venky's actions are consistent with any underhanded shenanigans.

Now, I wouldn't rule out corruption on some level of the lower echelons but I don't think it goes as far as Venky's. I think they've been taken for a ride when they pursued this venture and are too entitled/arrogant/ignorant to see the wood for the trees.

Anderson, Kean, Agnew, Singh, Balaji, Shaw, Madame Grim equals more than one shoal!

And quite possibly some characters from Glasgow, that only a real life Taggart could sort-out.

What's this country coming to !!!! Just been to the cash machine drew-out £100, the notes are all filthy,

Do you think it will be ok to put them in the washer ? I just hate dirty money ! don't you ?

Edited by West Yorks Rover

And quite possibly some characters from Glasgow, that only a real life Taggart could sort-out.

What's this country coming to !!!! Just been to the cash machine drew-out £100, the notes are all filthy,

Do you think it will be ok to put them in the washer ? I just hate dirty money ! don't you ?

There seems to be a good laundry at Ewood...Try that...everyone else did!

I don't believe Venky's actions are consistent with any underhanded shenanigans.

Now, I wouldn't rule out corruption on some level of the lower echelons but I don't think it goes as far as Venky's. I think they've been taken for a ride when they pursued this venture and are too entitled/arrogant/ignorant to see the wood for the trees.

arrogant/ignorant where moneys concerned business based people don't do that as a rule ?

Some very amusing imagery indeed but I think the concept of money laundering is lost on some on here.

Hypothetically if you put 20m of "dirty" money in you expect to get 20m or 20m less a suitable arrangement fee back not lose the lot then carry on haemorrhaging money at the rate of 2m plus per month.

If you think incompetence is solely the cause of our plight then that's up to you. Plenty do not.

On that note I notice Ian Battersby in one of his most recent interviews said it was time to put all the conspiracy theories to bed.

• Backroom

On that note I notice Ian Battersby in one of his most recent interviews said it was time to put all the conspiracy theories to bed.

Considering he's trying to take the club away from Venky's it wouldn't make much sense for him to say the opposite and upset them even more, would it? They don't talk to him as it is, if he started endorsing conspiracy theories he could well and truly forget it.

Edited by DE.

Considering he's trying to take the club away from Venky's it wouldn't make much sense for him to say the opposite and upset them even more, would it? They don't talk to him as it is, if he started endorsing conspiracy theories he could well and truly forget it.

I don't think Messrs Battersby and Currie have anything like the wherewithal to take over the Club but if it's good enough for the man perceived by many to be the knight on the white charger to say that I don't see why it isn't good enough for everyone else.

Edited by RevidgeBlue

• Backroom

I don't think Messrs Battersby and Currie have anything like the wherewithal to take over the Club but if it's good enough for the man perceived by many to be the man on the white charger to say that I don't see why it isn't good enough for everyone else.

This is a bit of a strange perception, isn't it? You state the majority are wrong in believing Battersby and Currie can do anything to save the club, then use what you perceive to be an error to endorse a viewpoint. Baffling.

• Like 1

Some very amusing imagery indeed but I think the concept of money laundering is lost on some on here.

Hypothetically if you put 20m of "dirty" money in you expect to get 20m or 20m less a suitable arrangement fee back not lose the lot then carry on haemorrhaging money at the rate of 2m plus per month.

If Frankie Howerd set up an accountancy firm....

Re Ian Battersby, in the words of Mandy Rice Davies " he would say that wouldn't he?". Mr B's strategy must be to try and engage the V's. Inn his shoes I would take the same line, I guess. Right now I don't feel like being strategic..the whole thing has been rotten from the very start.

To quote my youngest during the infamous Spurs game.." Why did they have to buy our club?!"

Some on this MB IMHO still haven't grasped the situation Rovers are in and can't see Venkys in the last 3 years ST prices apart haven't done 1 thing for the good of the club we're a Portsmouth/Coventry basket case and have been for 3 years... Now even children learn with mistakes but these clowns don't so c'mon even a blind person can see something has been amiss from day one

VENKYS SCUM OUT

• Like 1

Its easier to believe there is some under hand shady explanation for all this, becasue its really hard to believe that this is all down to sheer stupidity.

Thats my argument. If the venkymob had tossed a coin on every decision they had to make since the takeover then they would by the law of averages have got 50% of those decisions right.

Thats my argument. If the venkymob had tossed a coin on every decision they had to make since the takeover then they would by the law of averages have got 50% of those decisions right.

I thought daddy taught them to only get 3 out of 10 wrong