BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Judan Ali

9 minutes ago, Kamy100 said:

Just want to say it is a rumour and have no idea if it is true.

There has to be a reason for kinders departure. I don't think it was amicable either, rovers official comment that kinder was welcome back to the club, AS A FAN came across as bitchy to me..

5 minutes ago, Dacky said:

There has to be a reason for kinders departure. I don't think it was amicable either, rovers official comment that kinder was welcome back to the club, AS A FAN came across as bitchy to me..

That was an odd way to thank someone for past service, almost "don't show up as a coach"

Reminder of this classic article: http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/open-goal-campaign-meet-youth-3311580

Ali spent a couple of years visiting 50 clubs throughout the country and believes each rejection had more to do with the colour of his skin than his abilities as a player.

“I must have gone to over 50 clubs over a two-year period and even though I was head and shoulders above the other players, I got racially abused to my face."

What a tit.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Kamy100 said:

No idea if this is true but rumour is that he is being bought in as head of academy and decision was made without consultation with Mowbray who is not happy.

Hope this is not true but fear that with Venky's previous history it being true.

Where did you hear the rumour? 

9 hours ago, tomphil said:

Just watching a programme on India, they are burning purified dung from a cow they believe is home to 33 million gods and goddesses which live inside it. They are worshiping it's burning turds, they believe the goddess of wealth approves of this.

Never again ask why Venkys behave the way they do !!!!

This is true by the way :o

Maybe it is :D

9 hours ago, tomphil said:

Just watching a programme on India, they are burning purified dung from a cow they believe is home to 33 million gods and goddesses which live inside it. They are worshiping it's burning turds, they believe the goddess of wealth approves of this.

Holy @#/?!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

So why did you give Owen Coyle the job?

"they are burning purified dung from a cow they believe is home to 33 million gods and goddesses which live inside it. They are worshiping it's burning turds, they believe the goddess of wealth approves of this."

I was thinking Steve Kean took that god like status actually.

10 hours ago, tomphil said:

Imagine that, religious beliefs that seem weird to people who don't follow that religion. Must dash, off to turn some water into wine and then witness a virgin birth.

Never again ask why Steve Kean behaved like he did.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

Imagine that, religious beliefs that seem weird to people who don't follow that religion. Must dash, off to turn some water into wine and then witness a virgin birth.

Never again ask why Steve Kean behaved like he did.

We can see what you're trying to do here.

Don't bother.

Wanted to dismiss this as a slow day rumour, or a clever smoke screen that has been put out there solely to allow the club to dismiss it and make it look like good news, but Myers tweeting anything Judan Ali related will always be seen as Rovers related. Pretty sure he won't be heading to Everton.

It's the link that has never gone away.

Just now, Stuart said:

Wanted to dismiss this as a slow day rumour, or a clever smoke screen that has been put out there solely to allow the club to dismiss it and make it look like good news, but Myers tweeting anything Judan Ali related will always be seen as Rovers related. Pretty sure he won't be heading to Everton.

It's the link that has never gone away.

I have asked you twice what you are doing to combat Venkys Stuart and have not answered the question. Very interesting!