BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Judan Ali

When was the last time ANYTHING Glen posted a scaremongering story about came to fruition?

When things have have gone quiet on the owner front for a while he seems to feel the need to start a rumour which places the owner in a negative light, sadly.

I think they were in a negative light well before Glen posted last night Rev.

• Like 2

To be fair Rev Kamy agrees the info was correct, hardly an invented far fetched conspiracy theory

Checked with contact at Venky's. Glen's info was correct, there was a meeting. However it was just an informal meeting and doesn't look like there is anything going to come of it at the moment. No idea what was discussed, they may have even just discussed Venky's football in India programme. But of course there is always a worry when these clowns have meetings with the likes of Judan Ali. My contact told me that Bowyer has an excellent relationship with Mrs D so I doubt that she would do anything without running it past him first,

Edited by pk1875

I sincerely hope these rumours have simply come around due to it being pantomime season. Judan bloody Ali. As some have said, it's been a couple months since Venkys dropped their most recent clanger, so we must be due. Bet Bowyer is licking his lips at the prospect.

I want my name changed.

I would too. I read the comments by the other guy and didn't look closely but did think they were odd in the context of what you've said in the past. Only now realised it's not you!

When was the last time ANYTHING Glen posted a scaremongering story about came to fruition?

When things have have gone quiet on the owner front for a while he seems to feel the need to start a rumour which places the owner in a negative light, sadly.

Strange post that one Rev.

Why? Whenever ill feeling towards the owners seems to be dissipating slightly it seems someone feels the need to stir the pot up again by starting unsubstantiated and ultimately unfounded rumours about Judan Ali/Shebby Singh returning (delete as appropriate)

In this particular instance Glen dropped a broad hint about Ali thereby getting everyone flapping then admitted therr might not be anything in it after all.

• Backroom

The ill feeling will NEVER EVER dissipate.

Unfortunately certain people are itching for it to do so.

Not sure how anybody could possibly feel anything other than constant contempt and hatred for Venky's. They've inflicted enough damage on this club to last a lifetime, and may well have ruined the possibility of a lot of young lads having a proper local team to support in future.

Dissipating ill feeling? Never.

• Like 1

There's no reason whatsoever why ill feeling towards the owners will or should dissipate unless or until the unlikely situation comes about that they put us back in roughly the same position as that which they found us in.

However I don't understand people's need to substitute rank incompetence for something more sinister such as shadow owners, illegal betting scams etc etc.

There's no reason whatsoever why ill feeling towards the owners will or should dissipate unless or until the unlikely situation comes about that they put us back in roughly the same position as that which they found us in.

However I don't understand people's need to substitute rank incompetence for something more sinister such as shadow owners, illegal betting scams etc etc.

Oh I can. At best, it is the classic vacuum. A pattern of mind bogglingly, obviously self destructive decision making, delivered in complete silence.

At worst, there are/were unknown, let's say fishy explanations. Key people pursued ends other than the proper purpose of any football club i.e. to win matches...

The reaction of fans is entirely normal and to be expected.

• Like 1

We have a bling merchant who keeps dodgy company and has to have bodyguards and walks around at home possibly armed. We have a head honcho Mrs who has form for some dodgy investment that went to court. Then to cap it all we had a dark lord. Please don't tell me something somewhere wasn't a bit fishy :)

If you think incompetence is solely the cause of our plight then that's up to you. Plenty do not.

We have a bling merchant who keeps dodgy company and has to have bodyguards and walks around at home possibly armed. We have a head honcho Mrs who has form for some dodgy investment that went to court. Then to cap it all we had a dark lord. Please don't tell me something somewhere wasn't a bit fishy :)

Anderson, Kean, Agnew, Singh, Balaji, Shaw, Madame Grim equals more than one shoal!

• Like 1

Look up Hanlon's razor.

Edited by Amarillo

Absolute classic are you a comedian with those comments ?

Were do you want start because the situation were in is definitely not by naivety